World Hockey Championship Discussion (Hamhuis - CAN, Bonino - USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Russia scores. Hamhuis did not look good on the play while trying to block the low shot while screening smith and not taking the russian player's stick in front.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Russia scores. Hamhuis did not look good on the play while trying to block the low shot while screening smith and not taking the russian player's stick in front.

He barely screened him, and he has 2 assists this game I think.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
tumblr_md1aydbg6Y1qmeifg.jpg

Thas how we do

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Hamhuis was really good, restored some faith in him by watching him during the knockout rounds.

Bonino with a goal and an assist in the Bronze medal match.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Hamhuis is at his zenith as a trading chip imo...some team out there like Columbus or Colorado with lots of prospects would have to be interested.....I hope for a change the 'Nucks can finally sell high on a player.....they need prospects and picks badly imo.....and with Hamhuis, who knows what happens next year?.....is he the player that struggled down the stretch in VanCity or the guy who seemed to step it up on the bigger ice at the WHC?:help:

Caspian

Jun 3, 2006
For those wondering why Hamhuis didn't look this good with the Nucks

he was tied to garbage like Bieksa/Sbisa/Weber all season

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
For those wondering why Hamhuis didn't look this good with the Nucks

he was tied to garbage like Bieksa/Sbisa/Weber all season

It was lot more than just his playing partner....guy was getting regularly turnstyled by faster forwards and was losing puck battles along the wall and in front of the net....offense all but disappeared...I put it down to injury, after missing five weeks with a bad groin, but no, he was just plain lousy down the stretch and the 'Nucks managed to stay in the playoff hunt without him in the lineup....time for younger guys back on the blueline and the 'Nucks desperately need picks and prospects...hope he waives his NTC.:nod:

Tobi Wan Kenobi

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
Philly is the perfect fit for Hanhuis. They need him badly. And they're trying to win now. I'd do everything possibly to try and convince him to go there. Their 7th overall is pretty enticing. Barzal or Provorov

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
Philly is the perfect fit for Hanhuis. They need him badly. And they're trying to win now. I'd do everything possibly to try and convince him to go there. Their 7th overall is pretty enticing. Barzal or Provorov

What are you thinking 23rd overall + Hammer for 7th overall?

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Hammer has a world championship, gold medal and is now missing that holy grail (he was one win away from winning) to be part of the triple gold club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad