World Hockey Championship Discussion (Hamhuis - CAN, Bonino - USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
this game is giving me flashbacks of Canucks/Flames game 6..

LOL i like how it was exactly how it played out . 3-0 start. 3-3 tie. Pull ahead again 4-3 going into the third get scored on twice in the third before empty net goals.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Hamhuis with the Canuck patented reverse move and proceeds to lose the puck to a forechecker

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Nick Bonino scored the game winning goal to clinch Bronze for Team USA. Take that, Crosby.

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
Yes, almost immediately after Vancouver was knocked out of the playoffs

He declined? I remember an interview with him saying he would love to play for Sweden. But he didn't think there was a roster spot available

skg

Jul 29, 2005
Lots of firepower on the Russian squad, Ov, Malkin, Tarasenko, Kovalchuk. Should be a great game.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hamhuis has had an incredibly steady tourney. Just a beast, 25 min a game with burns, I don't think he has had a bad shift.

Very good news for his trade value, Which really makes you wonder why he looked off in the regular season. Had a solid playoffs.

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
Hamhuis has had an incredibly steady tourney. Just a beast, 25 min a game with burns, I don't think he has had a bad shift.

Very good news for his trade value, Which really makes you wonder why he looked off in the regular season. Had a solid playoffs.

And now he gets taken out hard and falls awkwardly in the boards.

He's okay though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad