World Hockey Championship Discussion (Hamhuis - CAN, Bonino - USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspian

Jun 3, 2006
I think we have a fair number of banged up bodies (or at least worn down enough to pass on the WCs).

I could see Horvat going though. Maybe Lack for Team Sweden.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Weber, Sbisa to Swiss (would they even want Sbisa?)

Kenins to Latvia

Sedins Sweden defending champs

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Horvat going for Canada would be awesome, both for his development and as a fan. I'd love to see that.

Have a hard time seeing many others go, though. Baertschi and Kenins are Utica bound. A variety of our veterans are nursing injuries.

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
Horvat going for Canada would be awesome, both for his development and as a fan. I'd love to see that.

Have a hard time seeing many others go, though. Baertschi and Kenins are Utica bound. A variety of our veterans are nursing injuries.

Horvat and Tanev would be amazing. I'm pretty indifferent for the rest.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
Vrbata for Czech Republic. Any of Sedins, Edler, or Lack for Sweden. Horvat for Canada would be cool but I highly doubt it since they already have 13 forwards listed with the majority of them being centers. Tough luck.

dmacgreg37

Dec 11, 2007
British Columbia
I'd guess with Crosby signing up for Canada, and Canada already having 14 F, I can't imagine Horvat is going to get a spot.

The team is definitely in need of D/G help thus far, and could see Hamhuis getting an invite. He did say this is as healthy as he's been ending a season.

Crinny

May 28, 2011
Barcelona, Spain
Sedins not going due to injuries according to Swedish media.
These guys never says no to play in the national team so I assume they played Game 6 with
some kind of injuries.

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Sedins not going due to injuries according to Swedish media.
These guys never says no to play in the national team so I assume they played Game 6 with
some kind of injuries.

Didn't you see Daniel take massive hits from Ferland? Or maybe it was one of their other guys. Anyways, Daniel was run at big time a few times last game, and Daniel was stretching his leg after that.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Crosby as 1C. Horvat as 2C. I bet Bo would put up more points (minus gold medal games). :sarcasm:

van22

May 25, 2014
^Neither will the Sedins for Sweden:

Jeff Paterson @patersonjeff · 2h 2 hours ago
#Canucks Sedins say no to Sweden at the worlds. "There will be no 'from us due to injury," Daniel Sedin told Aftonbladet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad