World Hockey Championship Discussion (Hamhuis - CAN, Bonino - USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Yeah, I just saw Canada's roster. IMO, none of our players would fill a need for them - the forwards and defense look awesome.

They badly need a legitimate goaltender, though. Mike Smith and Martin Jones won't get it done.

Nah, Mike Smith could easily get it done if he goes on a hot streak. That's the benefit of a short tournament, and it's probably rejuvenating to not be playing for Phoenix.

Having said that, he didn't get it done last time.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Nah, Mike Smith could easily get it done if he goes on a hot streak. That's the benefit of a short tournament, and it's probably rejuvenating to not be playing for Phoenix.

Having said that, he didn't get it done last time.

I think he's awful. Lu should go there and beast. :handclap: The only time I see him elevate his game is when he plays the Canucks. He seriously hates losing to us. :laugh:

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
Tanev should be there for sure.. IF Canada wasn't so stacked on forwards I'd say Horvat should be there too.. I predict Horvat is there next year

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Edler has declined due to injury. It would be nice if Läck went, if for nothing else just for the experience. Enroth is probably he number one anyway for Sweden. Anyone who got an update on Läck?

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Edler has declined due to injury. It would be nice if Läck went, if for nothing else just for the experience. Enroth is probably he number one anyway for Sweden. Anyone who got an update on Läck?

He looked to be healthy; he was seen working w/ Alex Auld like yesterday and my friend played ball hockey with him sometime this week (said Lack said his quads hurt from the running though). The Canucks seem reluctant to want their players sent to Worlds though; sounded like they discouraged most players from going in favour of resting up.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
He looked to be healthy; he was seen working w/ Alex Auld like yesterday and my friend played ball hockey with him sometime this week (said Lack said his quads hurt from the running though). The Canucks seem reluctant to want their players sent to Worlds though; sounded like they discouraged most players from going in favour of resting up.

I figure that the organisation got that attitude. But a goalie should perhaps pass, a goalie who probably will be dressed but not play - on top of that.

doug88

May 13, 2011
Geneva, Switzerland
I'm so glad Sbisa isn't coming, we have enough good D-men in Switzerland.. Yet I'm upset Weber isn't coming, he's such a threat on the PP. Hopefully he'll be back in the NLA next year.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Crosby
Seguin
MacKinnon
Hall
Giroux
Duchene

Crosby's the old man in this group. I'd say the future of team Canada looks bright...

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Bonino and hamhuis solid in their first games, nice :D

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011

Yeah, rest up for our big run next season. More 1,2,3,4 to keep them fresh throughout the postseason. :sarcasm:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
EVERYBODY TUNE INTO CZE VS SWE RIGHT NOW.

Holy **** what a game

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Fun end to the game in the Slovakia vs Denmark game
Dano wins it in the shootout for Slovakia

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Not sure why people are not watching, but this is incredible hockey so far.

Amazing tourney.

Hamhuis is playing incredible, helping his value big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad