GWT: World Cup - Third Place Game - Croatia v. Morocco

Who wins bronze?

• Total voters

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I can't help but feel this ref is a favor to the host. Like what possible reason could there be to think this guy isn't good enough to ref more than one game three weeks ago and then stick him in the third place match? Makes no sense.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
And you by completely bringing up something about "others", never about your own side.
Didn't see you mentioning all the deaths France has historically caused in the middle east, either.

but this conversation is stupid. One is related to the World Cup, one isn't

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Didn't see you mentioning all the deaths France has historically caused in the middle east, either.

but this conversation is stupid. One is related to the World Cup, one isn't
Really? I'm probably the one who's talked the most about our disastrous colonial past WITHOUT blaming other countries for their actions.
Hilarious really.

As for the second sentence, it's good to know you'll boycott the next one and explain at length about the reasons, as well as the bribes, etc...

• Haha
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I don’t care that Petkovic scored the goal against Brazil, if I never see him in the NT again, I’ll be perfectly fine with it.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Colonialism, eh?

anchorman-boy-that-escalated-quickly.gif

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Really? I'm probably the one who's talked the most about our disastrous colonial past WITHOUT blaming other countries for their actions.
Hilarious really.

As for the second sentence, it's good to know you'll boycott the next one and explain at length about the reasons, as well as the bribes, etc...
I didn't see you talk once about Napoleon or the Crusades when discussing the Middle East. Hilarious really.

I won't boycott the next one because I clearly didn't boycott this one and the next one didn't even require slave labor to build it. But I'm glad you're going to boycott Ligue 1. After all, France's colonial history in Africa, the Americas, and SE Asia together with its boondoggles throughout history in the Middle East must make anything French unwatchable for you.

If not, then let's focus on football. Someone told me that's what we should talk about here. I believe the name is Evil'hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: gary69 and King 88

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
But I didn't boycott anything NOR did I whine about Qatar, contrary to others here.
That seems to escape you. I blame hypocritical people who try to give lessons while not considering their own country.
I've many times on this board talked about France's past, and never tried to diminish their responsability.

We know who the hypocrite is. Or are.

• Haha
Reactions: King 88

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Morocco obviously had a good tournament, but clearly ran out of the steam because they had no business being in this game. Croatia the much better side, congrats to them on a good third-place finish.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad