GWT: World Cup - Third Place Game - Croatia v. Morocco

Who wins bronze?

• Total voters

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I haven't seen enough of Livakovic to feel like I can judge him. He's been great in penalties in one tournament. He's made a couple other good saves but goalkeeping is more random than most other positions. A ball happening to hit off you might not do that most times.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
If you count Croatians who played for Yugoslavia, how about Vladimir Beara?

Maybe Pletikosa, although I didn't watch his matches in the Russian league. But he had some decent tournaments too.
Beara really doesn't have competition there, Yashin said he's the best goalie he ever saw.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Beara really doesn't have competition there, Yashin said he's the best goalie he ever saw.
I seriously doubt anyone here saw him play or was alive when he played. Livakovic looks like a really good shot stopper and pretty good with the ball at his feet. Not sure anyone i the big leagues buys him considering he’s 27 alread.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I seriously doubt anyone here saw him play or was alive when he played. Livakovic looks like a really good shot stopper and pretty good with the ball at his feet. Not sure anyone i the big leagues buys him considering he’s 27 alread.
Young for a keeper. He should have suitors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad