GWT: World Cup - Third Place Game - Croatia v. Morocco

Who wins bronze?

• Total voters

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
That old black man in Moroccan gear seems like he's about to stroke out over a third-place match.

Moroccan defense is painfully not the starting one. JC.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Morocco not showing much touch at 28' then get the ball up and miss the chance.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Another set piece..

Literally crowding and throwing your shoulder into a referee isn’t a card anymore?
The foul at 8' (Led to the equalizer) should also have been. But Yeah that should have been at least one for dissent.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Another set piece..

The foul at 8' (Led to the equalizer) should also have been. But Yeah that should have been at least one for dissent.
The commentators just mentioned this Qatari referee hasn't worked for the past ~month(!!!) of this tournament (since USA/Wales). I find that so incredibly strange, if not suspect. They kick off the dust and throw in the third place game?

• Wow
Reactions: Tryamw

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Every time I've seen Orsic play he looked like the best player on the pitch. Can any Croatians explain why he's not a household name?

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Every time I've seen Orsic play he looked like the best player on the pitch. Can any Croatians explain why he's not a household name?
Toiled in mediocre leagues during his best years, he's 30 now and there no reason for Dinamo to sell him now for peanuts. Plus he is a huge fan of Dinamo and isn't itching to go anywhere.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh, somehow I thought you were talking about the number of deaths that can be attributed by the host country, which is so little compared to counties that shall not be named here.

• Haha
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Oh, somehow I thought you were talking about the number of deaths that can be attributed by the host country, which is so little compared to counties that shall not be named here.
EOWBdVjX4AA8oiY.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad