• Morocco

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Portugal

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Portugal had no business winning this game or scoring at all but man this ref showed no consistency.
Well let me see, they conceded on a GK error, they dominated play and Morocco barely did anything but hoove the ball away the last 40 minutes of the match. People like an underdog story and all but if a Poland had played like Morocco people would be whining hardcore about it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Both are correct but when you get down to the genetics of it, the Moroccan people are not that much different than people you'd find in the Arabian Peninsula or the Levant. If my information is correct (and you should never trust me) theyre all descendants of nomadic, Bedouin peoples and the religion of Islam unites them culturally and linguistically

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well let me see, they conceded on a GK error, they dominated play and Morocco barely did anything but hoove the ball away the last 40 minutes of the match. People like an underdog story and all but if a Poland had played like Morocco people would be whining hardcore about it.
Let me check your Croatia/Brazil posts :sarcasm:

Reactions: luiginb

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Both are correct but when you get down to the genetics of it, the Moroccan people are not that much different than people you'd find in the Arabian Peninsula or the Levant. If my information is correct (and you should never trust me) theyre all descendants of nomadic, Bedouin peoples
So if Morocco is an Arab team then France is an African team right?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
World Cup dreams are alive for every country in the world. The world has definitely caught up to the top teams thanks to the quality and depth of the top European leagues. And man that winning goal was just majestic.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Let me check your Croatia/Brazil posts :sarcasm:
You act like I am not aware of that. I don't blame Morocco for playing the way they do. Every team has to do what they have to do to win the games. I think the difference in how the 'group' perceives it is funny. Morocco gets lauded and told they deserve it but Croatia - who fwiw are much more positive than Morocco were - get criticized.

• Love
Reactions: Drivesaitl

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Congratulations to Morroco. They defended amazingly and looked dangerous on the counter. A bit more composure as they should have scored another goal.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You act like I am not aware of that. I don't blame Morocco for playing the way they do. Every team has to do what they have to do to win the games. I think the difference in how the 'group' perceives it is funny. Morocco gets lauded and told they deserve it but Croatia - who fwiw are much more positive than Morocco were - get criticized.
Because Croatia actually have a lot of talent. Morocco is winning without half of it.

Reactions: luiginb

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Why? Just because an African team that can park the bus made the semis doesn't make this great, or even exciting, not trying to take anything away from Morocco, they deserve to be where they are, but greatest ever? Nope
I don't know... I don't ever remember this many upsets and this many giants going down. And it's got nothing to do with Morocco. Like when Germany can't even get out of their group, you've already stunned the world

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad