GWT: World Cup - Group G (Brazil and Switzerland Advance)

Who Advances?

• Brazil

Votes: 45 97.8%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Cameroon

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Serbia

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
So casual back there from Serbia.

It was like watching Germany.

----------------------

LOL, as soon as the two Serbs converged on him I knew he'd be going to ground.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Serbia not starting Vlahovic or Kostic?
Such a shame their coach is a coward, they had the guns to take the game to Brazil.

Anyone seen Neymar that first half?

If you ever wonder why Serbia always seems to have teams made up of bulky, physically strong guys, the explanation is that Serbia is actually among the world's tallest countries with an average height of 1.82 metres.
... and that's just the women!

Reactions: N o o d l e s

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I can't quite place it but there's something off in the Brazil lineup, I feel like they need another Paqueta in midfield and Neymark roaming around in there sometimes doesn't count. And I'm not quite sure if the wingbacks are good enough with delivery to do what they're trying to.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I was actually about to say that I'm not sure why they have Richarlison playing as a pure striker rather than a false 9 cos he hasn't been effective at all. He's not a target man and there's been 0 interplay or switching between him and the other attackers like you'd get with a false 9 but then of course he scores lol.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I was actually about to say that I'm not sure why they have Richarlison playing as a pure striker rather than a false 9 cos he hasn't been effective at all. He's not a target man and there's been 0 interplay or switching between him and the other attackers like you'd get with a false 9 but then of course he scores lol.
I mean I could have scored that, don’t think that goal changes your original hypothesis at all.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Brazil scoring is the best thing that could have happened to this game. Forces Serbia to come out and play.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I'm thinking Roberto Carlos had a rough night.

That was pretty close from Serbia there.

Pretty optimistic scissor kick attempt.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I can't quite place it but there's something off in the Brazil lineup, I feel like they need another Paqueta in midfield and Neymark roaming around in there sometimes doesn't count. And I'm not quite sure if the wingbacks are good enough with delivery to do what they're trying to.
Not starting Guimaraes is just pure insanity to me. He's been on of the best midfielders in the world over the last couple years.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00