GWT: World Cup - Group G (Brazil and Switzerland Advance)

Who Advances?

• Brazil

Votes: 45 97.8%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Cameroon

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Serbia

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Might be biased but seriously what has Raphinha and Richarlison done to start over Martinelli and Jesus?
Martinelli plays same side as Vini. Jesus should start IMO but he's on a goal drought and his last WC was pathetic so I understand starting Richarlison (I'd rather Paqueta as false 9 and Bruno in the midfield, tho)

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Martinelli plays same side as Vini. Jesus should start IMO but he's on a goal drought and his last WC was pathetic so I understand starting Richarlison (I'd rather Paqueta as false 9 and Bruno in the midfield, tho)

He’s versatile though and could do a great job on the other side too. Yeah, that is deffo against Jesus but he’s still scored more than Richarlison and his overall play is fantastic. Involved in most situations on the field and making his teammates better. Agree on Guimaraes. Fantastic season. Paqueta been weak at West Ham so far imo.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lots of questionable calls by Tite already

Reactions: Gecklund

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Neymar already diving around...

neymar-roll.gif

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
If you ever wonder why Serbia always seems to have teams made up of bulky, physically strong guys, the explanation is that Serbia is actually among the world's tallest countries with an average height of 1.82 metres.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Brazil has prepared 10 “dances” for when they score goals.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Game so far is what you would expect..Brazil running up against the Serbian bulwark. But you can tell Brazil doesn't really want to take risks either. They're basically counting on a moment of genius to break the Serbian line eventually.

Reactions: gary69

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Brazil always go 424 at World Cup and it always looks like shit

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Clearly you didn't see Portugal vs Ghana earlier today. This game is at least being played with intensity and pace.
I did actually watch it. In fact my posts are in the thread on this forum. I don't know what it is, maybe it's that after like 4 hours of football my patience isn't what it was 3-4 hours ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad