Woman Claims Todd Walsh Melted Down Over Minor Car Accident

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
She said she was on the phone with 9-1-1. If he was freaking out as she says, we should be able to hear him in the background of her call yelling. That recording might be the only real evidence. I don't think the pic makes him look like he did something wrong.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I don't fully buy this chicks story, but i feel if she felt it escalated to the point where she needed to take a picture of him, it had to get pretty dicey. Especially seeing as he is sarcastically laughing at her while she's doing it.

If you were a chick, or a guy for that matter, and someone was going crazy, would taking a picture even be on your mind? That could escalate things even farther, would be my thinking. :dunno:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
So true. If this ends up being false, I hope Walsh sues her. This race crap has gone way too far in our society.

I agree.

I will say this though. I don't like racism and sexism. However, I could see others saying Walsh is morally justified if he made such remarks towards her if she made racist and sexist remarks towards him 1st.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
The thread on the main board didn't last long and I'm honored that others feel that I created the website that created this article.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Yeah. Doesn't pass the smell test to me. So strange!

Something definitely happened, and Walsh definitely got hot under the collar (that is not a happy man in the photo). What's in question is whether he went full a-hole or not.

The consensus I have from people who have worked with or around him is that he's fully capable of something like this, but yes, due process.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Something definitely happened, and Walsh definitely got hot under the collar (that is not a happy man in the photo). What's in question is whether he went full a-hole or not.

Where does "definitely" come from?

When I look at that pic, I can't determine if he's angry..... he looks stupid, but that's just Todd Walsh.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

The consensus I have from people who have worked with or around him is that he's fully capable of something like this, but yes, due process.

Pretty much where I'm at. Only have one side of the story right now.

PhxYotes85

Feb 18, 2012
Scottsdale, Az
Hi everyone, Todd Walsh here. I know that many of my loyal fans are worried but everything is fine it was a false report and I'll be your pregame announcer for many many years to come. Walshy's back baby!!!

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Even if it was true, they'll let him do the in game and promote him to AGM and give him a raise.

For me, what settles it that something negative happened, whether embellished or not, is that she had no idea who it was. She didn't say, "it was Todd ****ing Walsh", or "that sports dude from tv". She says, "he had a badge on, but I'm not sure what it said".

Maybe she was looking for attention with the post, but if she knew it was Walsh, why not go directly to the news, papers, Fox Sports, whatever.

Where's Walsh with a flat denial? Seems like that'd be a quick way to at least start deconstructing this. "I'm aware of the accusations made against me, and they are uncategorically false. There was/was not a fender bender. At no time did I use such language. I have no further comment at this time". Instead we he shuts down his feed and leaves everyone to fill in the gaps. Not smart, even if he didn't do what he's accused of. If this happened on Wednesday, you're at day three without any response. Given that none of FSN, Dbacks, Coyotes, or Walsh want the continuing publicity about this, you'd think if it was a scam or completely baselsss or meritless, someone at FSN would've jumped in front of a camera already proclaiming Todd's innocence.
The fact that they're silent means they're taking this seriously and some sort of incident occurred (and I'm willing to believe that the account we have is embellished).

Last edited:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Even if it was true, they'll let him do the in game and promote him to AGM and give him a raise.

For me, what settles it that something negative happened, whether embellished or not, is that she had no idea who it was. She didn't say, "it was Todd ****ing Walsh", or "that sports dude from tv". She says, "he had a badge on, but I'm not sure what it said".

Maybe she was looking for attention with the post, but if she knew it was Walsh, why not go directly to the news, papers, Fox Sports, whatever.

Where's Walsh with a flat denial? Seems like that'd be a quick way to at least start deconstructing this. "I'm aware of the accusations made against me, and they are uncategorically false. There was/was not a fender bender. At no time did I use such language. I have no further comment at this time". Instead we he shuts down his feed and leaves everyone to fill in the gaps. Not smart, even if he didn't do what he's accused of. If this happened on Wednesday, you're at day three without any response. Given that none of FSN, Dbacks, Coyotes, or Walsh want the continuing publicity about this, you'd think if it was a scam or completely baselsss or meritless, someone at FSN would've jumped in front of a camera already proclaiming Todd's innocence.
The fact that they're silent means they're taking this seriously and some sort of incident occurred (and I'm willing to believe that the account we have is embellished).

If the HR department at FSN is looking into it you will not hear anything.... period.

There are all sorts of legal ramifications involved and if any one part is breached it won't be just Walsh who is in trouble.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
If the HR department at FSN is looking into it you will not hear anything.... period.

You don't think they'd immediately move to exonerate him if it was obviously false? That's basically my point. They are taking the allegations very seriously. Something clearly happened, even if one thinks the story we've been presented is embellished.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
So I just showed the pic of our non-friend Todd Walsh to my wife and asked her (if she had to) could she describe his mood - she said "he looks like he's cracking up". As in laughing. She was not aware of the situation.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
This is the same guy that was still so steamed he left a message on Bill Bidwill's machine and threatened to fire bomb the GM's house after the Cardinals asked for him to be removed. He followed it up by getting fired because he refused to apologize. Maybe Don never asked for him to leave because he didn't want his house firebombed.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
This is the same guy that was still so steamed he left a message on Bill Bidwill's machine and threatened to fire bomb the GM's house after the Cardinals asked for him to be removed. He followed it up by getting fired because he refused to apologize. Maybe Don never asked for him to leave because he didn't want his house firebombed.

Wait, that really happened?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Yes. He has been around forever. He was on KTAR back then. Did Suns games, too, for awhile. That and all the anecodtal evidence (including my own experience) is why, like I said, the story doesn't surprise me.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad