Woman Claims Todd Walsh Melted Down Over Minor Car Accident

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
People that act as fake as him generally are pieces of ****. So I wouldn't be shocked if this is true.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I have some friends that used to work gameday for the Yotes many moons ago. They didn't have a single nice thing to say about how Walsh interacted with team employees off camera. Reputation for being quite the jerk.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Oh, get over yourself. You lash out way too much on this board. The lady claims racial and mysogynistic slurs were made. I agree with you that they are never called for, but I'm not taking her facebook post as gospel anyway. Let's wait for the tape to come out.

I agree with Bonsai, we may not have to forgive him but can at least understand the cause. We only know one side of the story. We dont know what she said to him to spark the anger. But if he said that, its not something that FSA should tolerate since he is in the publics eye.

I for one dont find him that annoying and after watching other "sports reporters", I have seen worse ones.

I genuinely find stuff like this interesting (in a non-patronizing way). You accept the story as true with the crash and bumping into Todd Walsh, but the what he said is suspect because it was abusive language? This photo doesn't get published without that. It's not suspect. I think it's 99.9% likely if not more that most of this is true. No video needs to come out. He will be fired.

jacobhockey13

Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Puts what he said about hockey players being humble last night into question. I think that stuff is basically classist if not racist.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I genuinely find stuff like this interesting (in a non-patronizing way). You accept the story as true with the crash and bumping into Todd Walsh, but the what he said is suspect because it was abusive language? This photo doesn't get published without that. It's not suspect. I think it's 99.9% likely if not more that most of this is true. No video needs to come out. He will be fired.

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion either. Could all be a set up in this crazy day and age.

He may have a no movement clause with Fox and this was the only way. :sarcasm:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
People are known to get angry when in an accident. BFD
Now if Walsh had committed murder, then that would be a big deal.

MP

Feb 8, 2008
The photo seems to say, "Yeah, go ahead, take my picture. Take my ****ing picture. Want an autograph to go with? I'm famous, you know. You could sell it on eBay. You're gonna need the money, trust me." Dude looks unhinged.

Also, Feckless, you are a treasure.

jacobhockey13

Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
His interviews will be awkward. Covering Suns games is going to be awkward as ****. I could see some players not wanting him with the team. Now that the NBA realizes the Donald Sterling look isn't great and has people in power who aren't stupid I could see some issues arising with that.

Still though, I don't think he remains unemployed. I'm woefully unknowledgeable but isn't Arizona a right-to-work state, so he can be fired? Or would FS have a clause?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Still though, I don't think he remains unemployed. I'm woefully unknowledgeable but isn't Arizona a right-to-work state, so he can be fired? Or would FS have a clause?

I find it highly unlikely that Walsh has any sort of genuine protection clause that would shield him from losing his job. He's small potatoes.

MP

Feb 8, 2008
I find it highly unlikely that Walsh has any sort of genuine protection clause that would shield him from losing his job. He's small potatoes.

Them Rocky Mountain Emmys tho

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
This doesn't surprise me at all. Dudes creepy as ****, and he's awful at his job. Sounds like he's attending a funeral every post game.
Well then he certainly is guilty of this undocumented racist tirade.

This sounds like bull**** to me.

It looks like Walsh is getting out of the car when the photo is taken. If he was getting out of the car, then nothing has happened yet, right? Why was she photographing him? She walked up to his car, phone out snapping pictures of him? Why? By her account, there was no reason to.

The rest of the incident, Walsh is stomping around outside the car, getting up in her face ... are there pictures of that? Is there video of that? Her Facebook posts say the 911 dispatcher didn't hear any of the racist, sexist rant.

Then "he then leaves the scene of the incident racing down the street." Last chance ... picture of the car? License plate? Is this picture supposed to be Walsh, getting back into the car to race down the street? Doesn't look like it to me. Besides, she was on the phone with the police (I think ... it's poorly written narrative) at the time so probably wasn't taking pictures.

I faithfully await further details, but this sounds too much like those "I was attacked by a guy wearing a Trump hat" stories everyone was spreading on twitter the week after the election. I'll keep my torch and pitchfork where they are for the time being.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
His interviews will be awkward. Covering Suns games is going to be awkward as ****. I could see some players not wanting him with the team. Now that the NBA realizes the Donald Sterling look isn't great and has people in power who aren't stupid I could see some issues arising with that.

yes, AZ is a right-to-work state.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Well then he certainly is guilty of this undocumented racist tirade.

This sounds like bull**** to me.

It looks like Walsh is getting out of the car when the photo is taken. If he was getting out of the car, then nothing has happened yet, right? Why was she photographing him? She walked up to his car, phone out snapping pictures of him? Why? By her account, there was no reason to.

The rest of the incident, Walsh is stomping around outside the car, getting up in her face ... are there pictures of that? Is there video of that? Her Facebook posts say the 911 dispatcher didn't hear any of the racist, sexist rant.

Then "he then leaves the scene of the incident racing down the street." Last chance ... picture of the car? License plate? Is this picture supposed to be Walsh, getting back into the car to race down the street? Doesn't look like it to me. Besides, she was on the phone with the police (I think ... it's poorly written narrative) at the time so probably wasn't taking pictures.

I faithfully await further details, but this sounds too much like those the "I was attacked by a guy wearing a Trump hat" stories everyone was spreading on twitter the week after the election. I'll keep my torch and pitchfork where they are for the time being.

Sadly (because I'd like to hear him no more) this is what I think as well. He doesn't look angry in my opinion.

Good for humanity if true, bad for Az. sports fans.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Seems like you guys have a real loser hosting the pre game. Hopefully this incident ends his involvement with the Coyotes.

We don't get nice things like that. He'll be back.

She could have been taking a picture of the car and they just zoomed in and cropped out? Don't know.

Also, looks like she has the same lanyard that he has around his neck. Work meeting at Hooters?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Due process. Only for people I like.

Where'd I put my tar and feathers?

This isn't a legal court, but rather the court of public opinion. Does anything described sound beneath Todd Walsh? Search your feelings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad