Woman Claims Todd Walsh Melted Down Over Minor Car Accident

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Well then he certainly is guilty of this undocumented racist tirade.

This sounds like bull**** to me.

It looks like Walsh is getting out of the car when the photo is taken. If he was getting out of the car, then nothing has happened yet, right? Why was she photographing him? She walked up to his car, phone out snapping pictures of him? Why? By her account, there was no reason to.

The rest of the incident, Walsh is stomping around outside the car, getting up in her face ... are there pictures of that? Is there video of that? Her Facebook posts say the 911 dispatcher didn't hear any of the racist, sexist rant.

Then "he then leaves the scene of the incident racing down the street." Last chance ... picture of the car? License plate? Is this picture supposed to be Walsh, getting back into the car to race down the street? Doesn't look like it to me. Besides, she was on the phone with the police (I think ... it's poorly written narrative) at the time so probably wasn't taking pictures.

I faithfully await further details, but this sounds too much like those "I was attacked by a guy wearing a Trump hat" stories everyone was spreading on twitter the week after the election. I'll keep my torch and pitchfork where they are for the time being.

:laugh:I'm not a fan of Walsh, but let's get both sides of the story before judging. I say the lady is full of it.:dunno:

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Walsh is an emotional guy, a meltdown over something small isn't surprising.. Although I'm not a fan of these public hit pieces on people.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Didn't he flip out on someone with the Cardinal's, on their answering machine many years ago? I seem to remember some sort of incident like that. Me and a buddy of mine saw him at a game a few years ago and we yelled out "hey Stocky Jones" and he stopped and laughed. Said he still gets checks from being in that movie. He was actually pretty cool. Disclaimer: I was fairly intoxicated so I don't remember any more of the exchange than that other than I think he was really short. That also might not be 100% accurate though.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Idk how this guy ever got a journalism degree since he fails at the basics

BTW, lots of strange rumours out there regarding him

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
I don't fully buy this chicks story, but i feel if she felt it escalated to the point where she needed to take a picture of him, it had to get pretty dicey. Especially seeing as he is sarcastically laughing at her while she's doing it.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I don't fully buy this chicks story, but i feel if she felt it escalated to the point where she needed to take a picture of him, it had to get pretty dicey. Especially seeing as he is sarcastically laughing at her while she's doing it.

From what I gather she decided to go on her Facebook with the story before even complaining to Fox. That to me rings alarm bells.

If I had a similar altercation I certainly wouldn't be running to social media first. But that's me.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
From what I gather she decided to go on her Facebook with the story before even complaining to Fox. That to me rings alarm bells.

If I had a similar altercation I certainly wouldn't be running to social media first. But that's me.

In the day we live in, everybody runs to social media first. They need confirmation that what they went through was oh so devastating. They seek comfort, and affirmations.

Again, i resort to the fact that she felt it was necessary to take a picture of Todd, and the fact that Todd passive aggressively posed for it. I highly doubt that if he didn't make some kind of scene, that she would've been inclined to take a picture of his smug mug.

I think he probably had a meltdown. Whether or not that meltdown included racial slurs and misogynistic comments is something i won't accuse him of because that seems to be everyone's go to move nowadays.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
If this turns out true, I'm beyond words. So he had no idea something happened until she mentioned something, then he went off on her? This guy is a complete *******. I hope this is the end of him.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
This morning, before this story came out, in a moment of weakness and insanity, I actually had a thought about the only way DT gets fired is if he gets caught using the N word.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
There simply isn't enough evidence to jump to the conclusion that the lady who posted on Facebook was tellling the complete truth. I thought that we all learned about the perils of premature closure in the "Hands up, don't shoot!" fiasco where we all thought that some poor innocent kid was shot in the back in cold blood.

As to XX comment about a social media court of public opinion, there is no court, only a mob governed by mob dynamics. I do find it amusing that XX is commenting about social media's DNA.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
This morning, before this story came out, in a moment of weakness and insanity, I actually had a thought about the only way DT gets fired is if he gets caught using the N word.

New owners??

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
If this turns out true, I'm beyond words. So he had no idea something happened until she mentioned something, then he went off on her? This guy is a complete *******. I hope this is the end of him.

Again, by her account he had no idea something happened. Let's not take this premise as gospel truth yet.

I can't believe I'm defending the guy I most want fired. I want him fired for lousy work, not due to some social media storm.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Again, by her account he had no idea something happened. Let's not take this premise as gospel truth yet.

I can't believe I'm defending the guy I most want fired. I want him fired for lousy work, not due to some social media storm.

I did mention if this turns out true. Most people in a fender bender are pretty calm. I'm not jumping to conclusions, but if it's true that this happened, good riddence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad