Woman Claims Todd Walsh Melted Down Over Minor Car Accident

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

Also, I would bet money on "do you know who I am?" being dropped at some point.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I've never really gone into detail about my encounter with Walsh, but this story does not particularly surprise me. She even uses the exact same hygiene product to describe him as we did.

*I should probably say that there are two sides to every story, but I'd allow a bit of schadenfreude listening to him rant in the background of the 911 tape. Maybe he gets charged with leaving the scene of an accident.

Last edited:

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Obviously not a fan of this clown, but it does surprise me..... he can't even raise his voice enough to be audible in interviews.

Actually a blessing.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
SMDH.

Why didn't he just interview her instead? Maybe his innate obsequiousness would have kicked in and spared him from being a feminine hygiene product.

TODD WALSH: I'm Todd Walsh, and I'm speaking with the person who clipped my mirror while parallel parking. Before we get to the incident in question, I think it's safe to say that driving an automotive conveyance can be challenging in even the simplest of circumstances, wouldn't you say?

KRYS POLEON: Yes, Todd, everyone makes mistakes. I'm really sorr--

TODD WALSH: I have here the mirror in question on my car. It shows no evidence of damage but you said that you clipped it while trying to park.

KRYS POLEON: Um, yes, I just said that.

TODD WALSH: We all know on some occasions, road rage can occur and oftentimes it becomes a bit ugly, and we all know of people who lose their composure and say terrible things to other people, particularly those human beings whose appearance can appear gender-fluid, if I may characterize it that way.

KRYS POLEON: Are... are you saying I look like a dude?

TODD WALSH: What might you say to other people who might have run-ins with minor local celebrities who are hiding a racist and misogynist bent such as myself? Would you perchance warn them to avoid us at all costs, stipulating that our behavior can become erratic and unpredictable?

KRYS POLEON: I'm calling 911.

TODD WALSH: Our coverage of my road rage continues in a moment, when I will sit down with my bosses at FOX Sports Arizona to discuss my employment future and a possible stint in anger management, and later I will protect my Twitter account so that nobody can follow me and enjoy my ceaseless tweets about Gordon Lightfoot songs, ASU sports, and U2. We'll be right back.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Obviously not a fan of this clown, but it does surprise me..... he can't even raise his voice enough to be audible in interviews.

One wonders if he mumbled his racist and misogynist epithets through barely-parted lips while staring down at her pants pocket.

howlincoyote2k1

Apr 14, 2005
Provo, Utah
I got a chuckle out of this, even though I really shouldn't.

That said, if Walsh gets canned, I won't much miss him. I ran into him one day outside GRA about a decade ago or so, and said hi to him and shook his hand. He seemed a bit bothered by the encounter.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I hate the guy's style on air. Cloying. That said, even ass clowns have reasons to act like that on occasion.

Remember, Walsh suffered a concussion with long lasting post concussive symptoms that put him out of work for months from a car accident. My daughter had the same thing happen to her. Walsh freaked out at this subsequent car accident. My daughter did the same. She was gripped with anger and fear all at the same time when she got hit a second time. On this one I give Walsh the benefit of the doubt.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Dang that was a full on interview!

It is funny, she says that Todd didnt even notice it when it happened. Of course its just her side of the story but if the 911 operator can confirm it, then boom.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I am unaware of a single positive story from anyone who has had "the pleasure" of encountering him throughout the years. I'm not saying there isn't a good story out there, only that I've never heard one.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I hate the guy's style on air. Cloying. That said, even ass clowns have reasons to act like that on occasion.

No one is accountable for their actions in your world, not even a guy supposedly dropping racial and gendered insults.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003

Remember, Walsh suffered a concussion with long lasting post concussive symptoms that put him out of work for months from a car accident. My daughter had the same thing happen to her. Walsh freaked out at this subsequent car accident. My daughter did the same. She was gripped with anger and fear all at the same time when she got hit a second time. On this one I give Walsh the benefit of the doubt.

Someone clipped his mirror, and he apparently didn't notice. He wasn't in a traumatic accident, or even a mild one that might trigger some form of trauma based on his previous experience. That doesn't wash.

Maybe this person made it all up, but I don't see much reason to do that when she didn't even know who it was.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
No one is accountable for their actions in your world, not even a guy supposedly dropping racial and gendered insults.

Post-concussive trauma can include anger issues and so forth, it's true. I myself suffer from a mild form of this from a childhood head trauma, but it's more along the lines of impulse and temper control rather than full-blown racism or misogyny. The effects tend to amplify what's already there rather than cause new behavior.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014

Oh, get over yourself. You lash out way too much on this board. The lady claims racial and mysogynistic slurs were made. I agree with you that they are never called for, but I'm not taking her facebook post as gospel anyway. Let's wait for the tape to come out.

Last edited:

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
I agree with Bonsai, we may not have to forgive him but can at least understand the cause. We only know one side of the story. We dont know what she said to him to spark the anger. But if he said that, its not something that FSA should tolerate since he is in the publics eye.

I for one dont find him that annoying and after watching other "sports reporters", I have seen worse ones.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Post-concussive trauma can include anger issues and so forth, it's true. I myself suffer from a mild form of this from a childhood head trauma, but it's more along the lines of impulse and temper control rather than full-blown racism or misogyny.

It's a mitigating excuse at best, not a get out of jail free card. Todd Walsh can go emcee events or whatever he does outside of his job with FSAZ. If it's true, I don't want him anywhere near the organization. There are enough people out there that would love to have that job.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
We dont know what she said to him to spark the anger. But if he said that, its not something that FSA should tolerate since he is in the publics eye.

It's not something that should be tolerated even if he was Joe Schmoe on the street. Adults should be able to handle inconvenience without melting down into total turdwaffle behavior.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
This doesn't surprise me at all. Dudes creepy as ****, and he's awful at his job. Sounds like he's attending a funeral every post game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad