WJC: WJC Hockey Pool

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Yeah we need to speed this up. Come on guys. I work 10:30am-2:30pm (Pacific time) tomorrow, but i'll be on after that here and there all day.

I like mine better:

Nemisz - Hall - Kana

Chudinov

Bobkov

Good team,lack some top blue liners but great forward core and a good goalie.

Latex*

Sorry for the wait had to ref

Toni Rajala

rajala_hair_sm.jpg

pm's Pauser

Haha LOL'd, OT, but that guy at the background (Jaakko Turtiainen) is my neighbor.:laugh::yo::nod:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Well, I was hoping we could get through it without having to put in a time limit on picks...but if we do I think those times are both too low. Maybe we could set something like a two hour clock (excluding overnight) if things don't go fast enough this way.

We could consider trying to organize a live draft a few days from now to finish whatever is left over before the tournament starts, depending on if there is even any picks left to be made at that point. Just in case the picking doesn't go as fast as I hope, when woud any of you guys have time to be able to do a live draft in the coming days?(we'll say probably like an hour, if that)

I work until the 23rd, so any time after 4:30 EST up until then, I am good to go.

After that, aside from sleeping in til 10 or 11EST, I will be available all the time.

All that said, I'm still hoping we can get through it picking over the boards.
GM Game number 2 is far ahead of us and we should consider having a draft clock cause we only have 3 days till the 26,and Friday is Christmas and mostly everyone won't be active,we need a short draft clock maybe 30 minutes.

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
GM Game number 2 is far ahead of us and we should consider having a draft clock cause we only have 3 days till the 26,and Friday is Christmas and mostly everyone won't be active,we need a short draft clock maybe 30 minutes.
That's because they keep auto-picking picks. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make my own selections. We still have a couple days, and if we can have another night like the first night, tonight, we will be done in plenty of time.

If worse comes to worse I will set a clock tomorrow night based on how many picks are remaining to make sure that we finish in time.

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
That's because they keep auto-picking picks. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make my own selections. We still have a couple days, and if we can have another night like the first night, tonight, we will be done in plenty of time.

If worse comes to worse I will set a clock tomorrow night based on how many picks are remaining to make sure that we finish in time.

I have my 2 picks lined up a 3rd in case Pauser picks one, been on here at work all day and might not be able to come back on till later tonight.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008

We've autoed 5 picks in total, and people have been allowed to chance their auto after.

Remember, people probably won't be here during Christmas day.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver

I'd like to make my own selections but maybe we can send you a list,of 20 players.And if were not online you can Auto us the best player on are list what do you say ?

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I have my 2 picks lined up a 3rd in case Pauser picks one, been on here at work all day and might not be able to come back on till later tonight.

That would suck,so much if you can't come on till tomorrow.We really need to speed things up guys i'll be here all day for the next 3 days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad