WJC: WJC Hockey Pool

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
I should have done it again over the weekend, but at this point I may as well just wait for the last games to take place.

So I'll probably update tomorrow night immediately after Canada wins....err...I mean, the game is over.

Plus, it's more dramatic that way.;)

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
I should have done it again over the weekend, but at this point I may as well just wait for the last games to take place.

So I'll probably update tomorrow night immediately after Canada wins....err...I mean, the game is over.

Plus, it's more dramatic that way.;)

Fair enough...

So.. How did it go?:D

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
Well the game ended and I was too depressed to update the thread (plus it was already midnight-ish here) so I just went to bed.

Now I just got **** dumped on me at work so I won't be able to update from the office as planned yesterday. Hopefullly later on tonight I will find 20 minutes to sit down and do it, as I already have most of the evening booked as well.

Makes me sound like a busy guy, really I usually do **** all, just bad timing today.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Well the game ended and I was too depressed to update the thread (plus it was already midnight-ish here) so I just went to bed.

Now I just got **** dumped on me at work so I won't be able to update from the office as planned yesterday. Hopefullly later on tonight I will find 20 minutes to sit down and do it, as I already have most of the evening booked as well.

Makes me sound like a busy guy, really I usually do **** all, just bad timing today.

No problem at all.. Real life gets in the way sometimes;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad