WJC: WJC Hockey Pool

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
I will be at work 3-11 est, I will have nothing to do but sit on the computer, so if people want to send me a list of 5-10 players I could draft from their list and get this thing done today
I kind of like an idea like this, but I would prefer to give the draft a little more time before we go to lists. Maybe we should just see how far we can take it today (there are only three rounds and change left and we covered about that much in the first night of drafting so it's not too unrealistic to expect to get it done in two days), and I'll come up with a specific time later tonight or tomorrow morning to get a list from everyone just in case the draft isn't done by say 8PM EST. Then when 8 rolls around I will just make all the picks that are remaining based on lists. I realize it's Christmas so I don't figure much drafting will get done tomorrow, but I know I'll have nothing better to do all day until supper, and nothing better to do after either.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'd like to get a couple more people's input on this as well before I set a time to have lists sent by or even decide if that's what the majority wants to do.

Edit: Although this doesn't solve your boredem at work problem.:laugh:

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
I kind of like an idea like this, but I would prefer to give the draft a little more time before we go to lists. Maybe we should just see how far we can take it today (there are only three rounds and change left and we covered about that much in the first night of drafting so it's not too unrealistic to expect to get it done in two days), and I'll come up with a specific time later tonight or tomorrow morning to get a list from everyone just in case the draft isn't done by say 8PM EST. Then when 8 rolls around I will just make all the picks that are remaining based on lists. I realize it's Christmas so I don't figure much drafting will get done tomorrow, but I know I'll have nothing better to do all day until supper, and nothing better to do after either.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'd like to get a couple more people's input on this as well before I set a time to have lists sent by or even decide if that's what the majority wants to do.

Edit: Although this doesn't solve your boredem at work problem.:laugh:

DAMMIT:laugh: will spend the time looking at boxing day deals, my next 2 defensemen and which goalie left over will do best.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I will be at work 3-11 est, I will have nothing to do but sit on the computer, so if people want to send me a list of 5-10 players I could draft from their list and get this thing done today

I'll be here for most of they day also.I agree with Stalberg maybe wait a couple more hours then we can get to lists.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
CCF selects Danny Kristo (F):

Kristo+Danny+USA.jpg

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
King Canuck selects from team Sweden Antoin Rodin and from USA Jake Gardiner

My team

Eberle-Kreider-Rodin

Gardiner-Fowler
OEL

Ortio

Last edited:

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
Really torn here, and trying my hardest not to put too many eggs in one baskett. This pick took me the longest of all them so far to decide on and I may regret it:

Calvin de Haan.

Team so far:

Kozun-Henrique-Josefsson
Carlson-Erixon
De Haan

Markstrom

Will PM immediately.

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
I have to go within the next ten minutes and I have a feeling my next pick will come along not long after that. I'll be gone for an hour or two though, can someone take a short list to keep things moving along?

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
Alright, can someone make sure to pm Pauser just in case he doesn't check the thread again.

I sent my short list to stmaryshuskies and fong p88. Thanks guys.

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
Taking Teemu Eronen with my last pick.

G Jakub Sedlacek

D Alex Pietrangelo
D Martin Stajnoch
D Teemu Eronen

F Nikita Filatov
F Marcus Krüger
F André Petersson