WJC Group A: Dec 28 GDT - Canada vs. Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

espo*

Aaron Vickers said:
I disagree when we're being outhit. Canada is finishing its checks. It may seem like the Swiss are outhitting us because we notice when they hit, it is not in their nature.

We're more likely to notice something we dont expect than something we do.
They are finshing their checks yes,they're just not getting to the spots as quick as they need to be to make those hits and plays effective.

espo*

ferns8916 said:
After watching 10 minutes of this game, I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that U.S.A. is going to mess up Canada really bad in this tournament.
if they played like tonight yes,they would.But they won't Saturday.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
ferns8916 said:
After watching 10 minutes of this game, I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that U.S.A. is going to mess up Canada really bad in this tournament.

Yep. Canada does not have enough talent this time around. Fly in Crosby for the USA game.

El_Scoobo

Aug 18, 2004
Your Imagination
Canada needs the crowd to wake up. They could really use the 6th man right now.

You can just feel the lack of intensity all around right now. Canada can't sit back or else they'll find this game tied up before they know it.

Westcoasthabsfan

Aug 22, 2004
In Pandoras Box
Raging Bull said:
Uh, thanks for proving my point. Your just ragging on Pogge because he is a Leafs prospect.

That is real intelligent.

I wouldnt care whether he was a Habs prospect... he didnt look good on that last goal, stop looking at the game thru LEAF Coloured glasses

Westcoasthabsfan

Aug 22, 2004
In Pandoras Box
Aaron Vickers said:
The only way Pogge should've stopped that is if each and every of the five players in front of him was Latendresse. Then Pogge would've been able to see it all the way because Latendresse is invisibile! ;)

Oh no here come all the Leafs fans..... :shakehead

AlexCvm

Jun 27, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Aaron Vickers said:
The only way Pogge should've stopped that is if each and every of the five players in front of him was Latendresse. Then Pogge would've been able to see it all the way because Latendresse is invisibile! ;)

Why do you keep coming back with Latendresse? Because he's a habs fan? How many times do we have to tell you that we don't care about the fact that this or that player is from this or that team?

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Aaron Vickers said:

And Pogge is Swiss cheese in the nets tonight, how fitting. ;)

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
Westcoasthabsfan said:
Oh no here come all the Leafs fans..... :shakehead

AlexCvm said:
Why do you keep coming back with Latendresse? Because he's a habs fan? How many times do we have to tell you that we don't care about the fact that this or that player is from this or that team?

Cant say I'm a leafs fan, ever have be, or ever will be. Hard to be a leafs fan when all those flags fly proud in Calgary!

The Latendresse comment was in jeste of everyone commenting on how disappointed they've been in his play.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
AlexCvm said:

No YOU don't care.. he's already posted that he's ragging on him because he's a Leaf prospect.

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
The Oilers must be salivating right now.

Cogliano will never shoot.

Schremp always shoots.

With Cogliano's passing and playmaking skills and Schremp's lethal shot, the Oilers powerplay could be among the tops in the league a few years down the road.

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
Key penalty kill for Canada coming up.

I'd be surprised if the Swiss didn't try to load up the front of the net given the difficulty Canada's had at letting Pogge see the puck in the tournament thus far.

Pouliot's penalty is the 18th of the game.

espo*

This isn't good.P.P for the Swiss.And with the decisions our players have been making out there this period.........a tie is certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad