WJC: Dec 26 GDT - Sweden vs. Canada

Foy

Jun 6, 2006
The RDS link works amazing, very clear. Thanks, now I am able to watch Team Canada.

Right now the Swedes seem to be taking over, luckily Price is coming up with the saves.

and it has PP time. If only I spoke french! But this feed is GREAT. I just hope the boss doesn't come by . . . oh, wait! I'm in charge today!

Pete Rock

Oct 22, 2005
Mrs. Sauga
I think that McGuire is watching a different game because every single player is "sacrificing to make the big play".

It appears that "sacrificing for the big play" is his new "strong down low".

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
I am not a fan of Bourdon at all, he has lost his man in the defensive zone about three times already in this period and it would have cost Canada a goal or two if it wasn't for some great saves by Price. He has all the tools to be dominant but he just looks lost at times out there.

I've been watching him closely and I don't think he's made a single mistake in this game. Forced his man to the outside on each play and broke up plays in front of the net.

Foy

Jun 6, 2006
I think that McGuire is watching a different game because every single player is "sacrificing to make the big play".

It appears that "sacrificing for the big play" is his new "strong down low".

makes me glad I'm watching the RDS feed and can't speak french. I just sit here doing work and flipping over to that window everytime I heard "Backstrom"

Towelie*

I've been watching him closely and I don't think he's made a single mistake in this game. Forced his man to the outside on each play and broke up plays in front of the net.

Cerebral has a jihad against Bourdon. In fact, he pretty much has a jihad against all the Canucks prospect. It is actually ridiculous. Bourdon has being, one of the best players on the ice today.

Gutchecktime

Dec 24, 2005
There's always a few people who say the NHL should go to the big ice. I don't find it particularly exciting.

Igor55

Nov 11, 2005
Are these tight to the body type uniforms what we can expect when the NHL unveils the new uniforms at the All-Star game???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad