Prospect Info: With the 33rd overall pick in the 2023 draft, the Ducks select Nico Myatovic

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
In theory the coaching change should improve the team on its own…. And as the defensemen mature and start making the team that’ll help too.

I’m not super concerned with the forwards…. I think there’s a lot to work with and we have plenty of assets to look for those moves to get the burakovsky type players when they become available and we’re ready to make that move
I agree and also think defensively we have bunch of high ceiling guys in the system with Minty, Dry, Zell, Luneau. I’m not concerned with us lacking some high end players and I think we have assets where we could easily get a 2nd pairing d or 2nd line forward. Just need to keep developing the kids.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I agree and also think defensively we have bunch of high ceiling guys in the system with Minty, Dry, Zell, Luneau. I’m not concerned with us lacking some high end players and I think we have assets where we could easily get a 2nd pairing d or 2nd line forward. Just need to keep developing the kids.
Ya hopefully something will open up during camp... we got 3 3rds and 2 2nds next year possibly adding assets.... would be nice to flip a 2nd/3rd for a top 4 dmen cap casualty

At this point im open to bringing in ceci

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle

Canadiancon

Jun 10, 2019
Just a note, Nico’s father suddenly passed away recently. Sad news from Prince George

😞

Pretty sad to hear. I believe it was Marco’s brother jerry who passed away suddenly in 2016 suddenly at the age of 57, he was the owner of a big logging company in Prince George. Sad times for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad