Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Conte only wants players already adapted to the system, and Llorente could be targeted as a backup to Costa. I'd expect other Italian nationals or Serie A targets.

Last edited:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
They need to replace Lahm. Kimmich might be their man. Badstuber probably won't be re-signed. I read today they are after Pulisic (Dortmund) for about a year now. I don't think Alonso has a future in Munich. What about Martinez? etc., etc.
I'm not a Bayern fan, and maybe a guy like vipers could help us out, but something important will happen in 2017.

Martinez is still useful, can play CB and DM
XA could be out next summer.
Kimmich is clearly the man who will replace Lahm imo

But I've been wrong before

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
BVB buying anyone other than Toprak?

I don't think Toprak is coming this winter. There hasn't been much news about Dahoud for a couple of weeks, but earlier rumors suggested he might come in January. News today was that they're interested in Zelalem. That would be a great move imo.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
To the BuLi people in here. Is there anything to the Forsberg to Liverpool links that were in Kicker?

Don't think RBL would have reason to sell unless there is FFP related issues, although they do have good wing depth.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
To the BuLi people in here. Is there anything to the Forsberg to Liverpool links that were in Kicker?

Don't think RBL would have reason to sell unless there is FFP related issues, although they do have good wing depth.

We were linked with him I believe 3 windows ago as well. I'd be pretty happy with that buy. He's very good, and versatile.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
We were linked with him I believe 3 windows ago as well. I'd be pretty happy with that buy. He's very good, and versatile.

He lacks the pace I would like to see in our new winger. I think we need someone who can threat with his pace just like Mane can. But if Klopp and his team think Forsberg is the best choice they've given me no reason to doubt them, done som great business so far

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011

Highly doubt that RB would sell him. There's probably something to Liverpool's interest though.

He lacks the pace I would like to see in our new winger. I think we need someone who can threat with his pace just like Mane can. But if Klopp and his team think Forsberg is the best choice they've given me no reason to doubt them, done som great business so far

He's not a winger.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
What a clown....

I don't blame him. When you receive that much money (basically more than 3 times what Juventus offered) and you are not a future superstar you cannot say no. He is a good player but this is superstar money. He is basically the 8th highest paid player on the planet. Insanity.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I don't blame him, can't fault a guy for wanting to maximize his income in Russia and China.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Yeah I don't get why these moves irk people so much, unless the players are on your NT and you want them to face the highest quality of competition possible.

These guys are trying to make a living, after all.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Well it doesn't surprise me regarding Witsel. He had the opportunity to become a top class player early in his career but he decided to go to Russia for money. And now he has the opportunity to go to a CL contender and decides to go to China for money.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I don't blame him. When you receive that much money (basically more than 3 times what Juventus offered) and you are not a future superstar you cannot say no. He is a good player but this is superstar money. He is basically the 8th highest paid player on the planet. Insanity.

Yeah I don't get why these moves irk people so much, unless the players are on your NT and you want them to face the highest quality of competition possible.

These guys are trying to make a living, after all.

But they DO make a living. They're already rich beyond what they could spend. What's the point of trying to get more instead of trying to move up the game ladder, trying to win something with a big team, trying to win something with your NT (and Belgium could do just that).
Trying to ACCOMPLISH something instead of raking up the € and nothing else.
A guy like him has already more money in a year than us in our life. What's the point of always more more more?
I'd be happy with a couple of millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad