Transfer: Winter 2015-2016 Transfer Window Rumours and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Arsenal linked with Granit Xhaka.

Can he play as a DM with support alongside a guy like Cazorla?

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Lewandowski is just stupid media stuff that doesn't make any sense, obviously, and I have no idea who this Lapadula guy is...if Klopp can turn him into the next Lewa then fine, aha.

Yeah, I always wonder what kind of person would sit behind his desk at a paper and think about stuff like that. We generally don't have papers in Germany wondering whether Schalke could buy Aguero.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Arsenal linked with Granit Xhaka.

Can he play as a DM with support alongside a guy like Cazorla?

He plays the 6 for BMG alongside Dahoud. Though I doubt he moves to Arsenal this summer. Maybe if he can't get a move to one of the three giants in the summer of 2017 Arsenal could become a player for him, but I have a very tough time picturing him leaving BMG this coming summer for anyone other than Bayern, Barca or Real.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He plays the 6 for BMG alongside Dahoud. Though I doubt he moves to Arsenal this summer. Maybe if he can't get a move to one of the three giants in the summer of 2017 Arsenal could become a player for him, but I have a very tough time picturing him leaving BMG this coming summer for anyone other than Bayern, Barca or Real.

I think the rumor was for the January transfer window, but I think it's just a ploy by his agents to maybe get him a more lucrative contract.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Let's be honest...Lewandowski would be a perfect fit pretty much anywhere. One of the best strikers in the world, if not the best when on form.

However, if he was willing to leave Dortmund for Bayern after he came up under Klopp (while Klopp was still in charge of BVB) why would he leave Bayern to join Liverpool? It's just a really pointless thing to put in the media. I mean, yes Liverpool are interested in him (just like every other team in the world), but Liverpool are also interested in Messi, Neymar, Bale, James, Verratti, Silva, Boateng, Modric, Vardy etc. etc. and none of them are coming.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I don't think Lewandowski is leaving next summer, even if Madrid comes knocking

Bayern and BuLi are such a perfect fit for him

It seems his (or at least his agent's) attitude is that he doesn't stay in any club more than 3-4 years, presumably for transfer money. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he started making a fuss for a transfer in 2017 or 2018 if Madrid had a vacancy. It wouldn't surprise me either if he stayed at Bayern.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
This might be the only chance he has to go to Real Madrid. I'm pretty sure he would jump all over it. Who wouldn't?

He had every chance to join them when he left Dortmund. Judging by all kinds of reports they wanted him rather badly ever since his gala against them. He chose Bayern then. No reason to believe he'd choose differently now, let alone just "jump all over it".

Also, please, go a ahead and show me a list of guys that were signed off Bayern that Bayern did not want to sell. That's one short list. And other than with Kroos, who was probably not a guy they should have wanted to sell, Lewandowski has a lot of time on his contract and is virtually irreplacable, apart from not showing any trace of wanting to leave for anyone.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Arsenal could use both of those Gladbach CM's. Both have really impressed me this season.

Yeah you can **** right off with that. Dahoud isn't ready for a bigger club and Xhaka should stay for another year to try and get that transfer to a top 3 club if he must leave BMG.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah you can **** right off with that. Dahoud isn't ready for a bigger club and Xhaka should stay for another year to try and get that transfer to a top 3 club if he must leave BMG.

Don't get me wrong, I want them to stay. It'll be harder for Fabian Johnson to be playing in the Champions League next season if they leave in the winter transfer window. :laugh:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Not sure if there is any weight to this, but according to both Corriere Dello Sport and Superdeportes, MU is interested in Feghouli

I don't think a winter move is a good idea as he he would miss the rest of the CL

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Mourinho's targets are Stones Marquinhos Teixera Lacazette Neves and some guy named Grujic I'm not familiar with.

Teixera Lacazette in, Falcao and someone out. Probably fully let go of Cuadrado as well.

Marquinhos and stones won't leave.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Lavezzi to Barca for 5M€ is apparently done. He was free next summer.

Good move IMO, he will be good depth to come up off the bench or play in case there's an injury.

Wonder if this means that Sandro will be shipped off to the BPL

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Mourinho's targets are Stones Marquinhos Teixera Lacazette Neves and some guy named Grujic I'm not familiar with.

Teixera Lacazette in, Falcao and someone out. Probably fully let go of Cuadrado as well.

Dunno why Lacazette would go.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Xhaka should go to Liverpool which is a high profile move for a manager who knows what he can do and needs a player like him desperately. Not to mention he will start every week unlike at Arsenal. He can always have that top 3 move and should know better from Shaqiri about going to a "top 3" team when there isn't a spot for him.
Of course Liverpool have more obvious needs but if Xhaka is available they should run there. They need a playmaking 6 (Xhaka) another winger (Sane?) or two, a center back, left back and a goalie within the next two windows.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com

Judging by the haul that Mourinho got in the Summer, expect to be massively disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad