Transfer: Winter 2015-2016 Transfer Window Rumours and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Nobody's commented on it yet, so I will...

At the end of the Real/PSG game, Ronaldo went to Laurent Blanc and whispered a long sentence to him. Nobody else could hear and lots of speculations has been going on. Blanc just said it was something extremely "complimental".
The rumor now is that Ronaldo told him his team was playing great football and that he'd love to play for him.

Here's the article (in french) and video :
http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-p...p-travailler-avec-vous-06-11-2015-5252427.php

Nooooooooooooo. He's got three years left on his contract. Don't sell him Florentino.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
France Football reports that Bayern Munich talked to Verratti last winter for a summer transfer.
Rummenige didn't appreciate that Bayern talked to Verratti before talking to PSG, and PSG officials neither.
The article states that Guardiola really wants the player.

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Quand-le-bayern-a-fait-n-importe-quoi-avec-verratti/604683

I would love to have him and he'd be worthy of making our new record signing (which would be a certainty given that it's still the €40M deal for Martinez at this point). A Verratti - Thiago duo in midfield would be absolute hell for opposition.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
I how hard, Real Madrid would start raiding other teams if they sold Ronaldo. It's a scary thought. Outside of Messi, is there anybody who would say no to them?

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I how hard, Real Madrid would start raiding other teams if they sold Ronaldo. It's a scary thought. Outside of Messi, is there anybody who would say no to them?

Real has never been able to "raid" either FCB, for example, so there's no reason they'd suddenly be able to. Plenty of players from those clubs and really many more from top clubs wouldn't want to leave even if they had the choice.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Why would they sign Hazard? There are better options on the market, and better characters.

For example I'd imagine they'd try and sign Reus before Hazard. Maybe go after Griezmann or continue buying the Spurs best player and pick up Eriksen.

Though with all this stuff surrounding Benzema you have to wonder if they'll buy a new striker, too (or bring Higuain back).

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Mendes said Ronaldo will retire in Madrid

But it's Mendes, so ....

If Alexis Sanchez was a bit younger, I would love to have him, he can create things out of nothing.

James+Alexis :popcorn:

As stated above, there are better options than Hazard, like Reus, Griezmann, etc
(I don't think we can get Grizz from a rival, but we got Figo in the past, so....)

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Continue buying the Spurs best player and pick up Eriksen.

Though with all this stuff surrounding Benzema you have to wonder if they'll buy a new striker, too (or bring Higuain back).
Eriksen is not Spurs best player that would be Harry Kane.

They will have to target a top striker.

Do 1+1, Harry Kane will be a Real player.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I'm swaying towards disagreeing there, Jeffrey. It's tight, but I do think Christian Eriksen is better than Harry Kane at this point. Spurs are a completely different animal when Eriksen is in the side. Neither of them are Real Madrid quality (yet, both of them could be soon if they keep progressing).

If Madrid lose Ronaldo, I agree with Evilo that they go all in for Hazard first. If these Benzema troubles continue, I think they go in for Aubameyang in January.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hazard has been linked with Real for a long time. And he's one of the best options out there, especially among those that will move next summer.

He's probably #1 on Real's board right now.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm swaying towards disagreeing there, Jeffrey. It's tight, but I do think Christian Eriksen is better than Harry Kane at this point. Spurs are a completely different animal when Eriksen is in the side. Neither of them are Real Madrid quality (yet, both of them could be soon if they keep progressing).

Indeed...Kane is a very good player but Eriksen is one of those players that makes the whole team look better when he's in the side (and on form). He's great, and wouldn't be out of place at RM, IMO, especially since he's a very good team player.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
The thing that annoys me is that Man Utd had offered 40M pounds for Reus on August 31st, Dortmund gave them the chance to buy him for 50M pounds and LVG said no.:shakehead

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Madrid has incredible depth right now. So if say Benzema were to be sacked and Ronaldo sold they would already have players who they could rely on. In Rodriguez and Bale they could cover the flanks, still they would be in need of an out and out striker. Hazard would most certainly be on the club's radar though. They could keep Rodriguez in midfield and thus still have room to bring in Hazard. That wouldn't solve their problem of not having a striker.

Of course this is all speculation. We'll see if anything comes of Benzema's issues and Ronaldo isn't gone yet.

Oh, and not sure why McSorely wants Alexis Sanchez. :huh: Would love to see Perez through the bank at Arsenal for him.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
We'll see, but I believe he is. Also lots of rumors that Hazard's been in touch with Real lately.

Time will tell

Hazard is very good a drawing penalties, should come handy against Piqué or Mash :D

Madrid has incredible depth right now. So if say Benzema were to be sacked and Ronaldo sold they would already have players who they could rely on. In Rodriguez and Bale they could cover the flanks, still they would be in need of an out and out striker. Hazard would most certainly be on the club's radar though. They could keep Rodriguez in midfield and thus still have room to bring in Hazard. That wouldn't solve their problem of not having a striker.

Of course this is all speculation. We'll see if anything comes of Benzema's issues and Ronaldo isn't gone yet.

Oh, and not sure why McSorely wants Alexis Sanchez. :huh: Would love to see Perez through the bank at Arsenal for him.

I know he wasn't very consistent in Barcelona, but I like Alexis tbh

I wanted Suarez but it's too late for that

And if Benzema leaves, we will need to get a world class striker, ideally someome with a skill set similar to Benz's

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

If Benzema lasts another season or two, I can see Lewandowski replacing him at Real. Not that Bayern will have any reason to sell him, but his agent will start causing **** eventually and Bayern will eventually get sick of his ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad