Speculation: Winnipeg Jets to get 3rd Jersey next season - with a new logo

R3DDRAG0N

Beaver Mafia
Aug 25, 2013
Winnipeg
Do you know if “available for purchase” means being able to pre-order, or that they will have them on hand? I would think something would have leaked by now if they are finished and will be physically selling them on Saturday.

They literally have a locked stockroom full of them....only a select few have seen them....apparently pretty sharp looking.

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Actually we only received a card that said we will get a e-mail later with a invite. I contacted my 4th different ticket rep and he said they sent out the e-mails. I talked to quite a few people like me and they never received the e-mail the ticket rep was claiming. He did send me a link to get them. True North seems to be struggling this year with information. From no game categories, transfer ticket problems, long delays in reps answering e-mails, missed sending out e-mails. As a example my ticket box said be the first to get a jersey at the fan forum. My ticket rep didn't think they would be available. The event is just a few days away and I can't get info if they will have concessions at the forum and not received a form to send in questions. It really seems they are unprepared this year.

The fan forum on Friday night is at Bell MTS Place correct?

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
The fan forum on Friday night is at Bell MTS Place correct?
:thumbu:

04d573da-2282-4e92-9308-2cc8e3282907.jpg

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I like the red maple leaf as well, especially the secondary logo on the shoulders.
Love the shoulder logo. Wish they'd gear up some hats with it. There was a great fleece jacket available the first couple of years that had the wing logo on the back that looked great. Of course I never picked it up.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
I think it's OK. There are definitely worse 3rd jerseys out there in the league.

IMO, put an actual Jet on there and turn the black into red and you got a winner.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
It is super plain. But now they can keep the whiny babies who demand a 1.0 connection happy with the stripes.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
Hope the blue is lighter in person, because those are too close to Tampa for my liking, especially if the outline is black and not our usual dark blue. And I know it's silly, but I really wish they had put the collar laces on this one.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
It is the exact same blue as our current lighter blue.

Which is not at all similar to TB

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
I think it'll look better with numbers/crests, etc. Also, a non-female jersey will likely improve it. Could be one of those jerseys that simply looks better in person.

I also will begrudgingly purchase it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad