GDT: Wings vs. Wild, 3:00 PM, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Why would a contending team trade a 26 year old-ish forward 2-3 years ago? His value since Babs has left has seriously decreased. Wait till he has value, don't trade at an all-time low. We need a new coach for a number of reasons. With a coach, we can help these players get more value.

you know that isnt always true

some players never return to previously held value

neither nyquist nor tatar no matter who is the coach will see a return to 30 plus goals or 60ish pts anytime in the next four seasons because the they and the team itself isnt good enough to allow for that with any certainty

you trade one now because of the potential being more then the current and we should be ONLY about the potential of this team

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
you know that isnt always true

some players never return to previously held value

neither nyquist nor tatar no matter who is the coach will see a return to 30 plus goals or 60ish pts anytime in the next four seasons because the they and the team itself isnt good enough to allow for that with any certainty

you trade one now because of the potential being more then the current and we should be ONLY about the potential of this team

No I agree with you. I think he has more value than 7 goals through 55 games though. Barely a 10 goal pace. I think with a good coach, a better coach at least, a somewhat working PP, Gus improves and we get more value.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Team is done. DK what a surprise. As always just stands there. Now we're starting to give up the first 2 goals now.

Mantha has looked really good today. 26G pace as a rookie.

Before yesterdays game I was looking at his stats and noticed his goal scoring has dried up recently. Looked at his shots and he's hardly getting any shots on net - maybe one a game. I was thinkin he needs to start shooting more.

Yesterday he had 4 shots, he's got 3 so far today already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad