GDT: Wings vs. Wild, 3:00 PM, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
This is another stretch of play where they look ok but have nothing to show for it.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I don't get it. He didn't ride up another stick. He wasn't off-balance. He just speared a guy in the face. How can you "accidentally" do that?

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
I don't get it. He didn't ride up another stick. He wasn't off-balance. He just speared a guy in the face. How can you "accidentally" do that?

I believe he intended to spear him in the chest tbh. Spurgeon is on the short side and Nyquist had him in the face before he even realized it.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
That was ugly. That's gotta be a suspension, more than 1 game too.

This is very hard to watch. The team is playing like absolute garbage. I can't say that I'm surprised though, the team has been terrible all year. Hilarious how Blashill is still thinking playoffs.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

Oh he meant to spear him for sure, pretty sure he didn't mean for it to be that high. But what you meant to do isn't really a huge factor, it is what you did do and he is going to pay for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad