GDT: Wings vs. Wild, 3:00 PM, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Maybe I'm remembering the rule incorrectly, but wouldn't the original high stick (assuming there was a high stick) negate the second attempt by Parise as Eddie O is discussing?

For the record, it looked like a good goal to me. I just didn't understand his reasoning.

Wingfan191

Aug 12, 2008
Woodinville, WA
Maybe I'm remembering the rule incorrectly, but wouldn't the original high stick (assuming there was a high stick) negate the second attempt by Parise as Eddie O is discussing?

For the record, it looked like a good goal to me. I just didn't understand his reasoning.
Correct. Which is why I was wondering why they were even bringing it up. Doesn't matter if you touched the puck yourself, you can't play the puck after a high stick unless the other team touches it first.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane

There are two thresholds: crossbar for goals, shoulder for playing the puck. You can play the puck under shoulder height but over the crossbar and still play the puck again into the goal.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
And AA on the ice. Has he really been on the ice for all the goals against?

Ya he's the problem, he's the reason we took dumb penalties, he's at fault for our goalie letting in a shot a houseleage goalie would save, he's at fault for the goalie giving them the puck for an open net. Don't blame AA for everyone else's bs terrible play

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Ya he's the problem, he's the reason we took dumb penalties, he's at fault for our goalie letting in a shot a houseleage goalie would save, he's at fault for the goalie giving them the puck for an open net. Don't blame AA for everyone else's bs terrible play

Not really sure where you saw me blaming him.

It's bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad