GDT: Wings vs. Wild, 3:00 PM, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Oh he meant to spear him for sure, pretty sure he didn't mean for it to be that high. But what you meant to do isn't really a huge factor, it is what you did do and he is going to pay for that.

This. I absolutely don't think he meant to catch him in the face. Torso area maybe?

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Team is done. DK what a surprise. As always just stands there. Now we're starting to give up the first 2 goals now.

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
And spearing in the chest isn't a dirty ****ing play?

Didn't say that at all did I? He's frustrated, got crosschecked and made a stupid play. If you've ever played hockey you could understand how it could happen. He should've been kicked out of the game, instead he will get a game (should be 2 imo). Professionals should have control of their emotions regardless.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Didn't say that at all did I? He's frustrated, got crosschecked and made a stupid play. If you've ever played hockey you could understand how it could happen. He should've been kicked out of the game, instead he will get a game (should be 2 imo). Professionals should have control of their emotions regardless.

Sorry, I wasn't arguing... just that it's an unquestionably a dirty play no matter what he was thinking. I was picturing in my head him getting a phone call later tonight and saying "But I was only trying to spear him in the chest!", like that would get him in the clear.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Guy can't keep his stick down, never seems to be in position, and continues to get a ton of minutes... gotta love our head coach.

Are you kidding me? There is no defenseman on this team that is better with his stick and positioning. Look, I know it sucks losing but let's not make things up.

It's a PK. Someone is always going to be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad