GDT: Wings vs sabres 1:00 pm et 2/9/19

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
Oh well that's what happens when you turn over the puck and hang your goalie out to dry. Time to go to the tankathon simulator...

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
szg.gif

Reactions: Eternal Sunshine

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Well skating is really important in the NHL. It is also something the high end talents all generally have. But with the face of hockey being McDavid this is pretty natural in my opinion. It is also something the Hughes brothers have going for them if they become big time faces of their teams.

In short get used to hearing about it. I don't think it is going anywhere just like compete level is said a ton even still today.

This is why I’ve been thinking about putting Peyton Krebs top 5 at times.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
They do look awful in most of these matinee games. Another one tomorrow should help the tank.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Larkin is a hell of a player. Wish Mantha could have developed like that, I don’t understand what is going on with him.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Larkin is a hell of a player. Wish Mantha could have developed like that, I don’t understand what is going on with him.

Drive

That special fundamental that separates skilled players from stars.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
If Mantha was wired like Larkin, he would have never been available at 20th overall. You win some, you lose some.

He still might improve in that area, but chances are good that he is what he is... and I wouldn't mind including him in the right trade for a defenseman, if it came along.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
If Mantha was wired like Larkin, he would have never been available at 20th overall. You win some, you lose some.

He still might improve in that area, but chances are good that he is what he is... and I wouldn't mind including him in the right trade for a defenseman, if it came along.
He would have went ,what, 15th like Larkin?:laugh:

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
FSD really needs to work on finding more than literally just 1 talking point every game

today its "skinner has good edgework" repeated ad nauseum

tomorrow it will be "blackhawks won 3 cups recently" ad nauseum

At this point what are they gonna talk about? I mean they can always give Mickey a few ginger als to brighten up the games because watching Red Wings games right now is like watching paint dry.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Good loss. Too bad it was a really boring game.

Hmm. I thought Vegas and the Buffalo match were pretty good. From a Buffalo perspective they had a few shifts at the end of the 2nd and into the 3rd where they were pouring it on. I want to see plays and scoring chances; this game had a decent amount.

The Wings aren't playing terrible but it shows that when it comes down to results, talent edges out systems or work-ethic. Especially vs. the Knights, we played a solid game but it's just not enough in 2019.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI

Lazy and think he is set and has made it.

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
FSD really needs to work on finding more than literally just 1 talking point every game

today its "skinner has good edgework" repeated ad nauseum

tomorrow it will be "blackhawks won 3 cups recently" ad nauseum
What about there pick to click bull**** does anybody really care about that yet they devote so much time to it. By the way does anybody know what happened to Chris Osgood. it's like he fell off the face of the earth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad