GDT: Wings vs sabres 1:00 pm et 2/9/19

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL

Last edited:

Enders Game

Jun 4, 2018
Brutal lineup. Is it 2020 yet? MOD the Wings will have a semi-presentable NHL lineup. Still 5+ years out from serious contenders and that’s if Larkin turns out to be the real deal. He could still falter

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Ambient

Darkness descends
Feb 4, 2018
Finland
'Canes fan here. I come in peace.
I was wondering if you could do us a favor today, and deny Buffalo of points?
It would help us with the whole 'making the playoffs' thing.

Thank you, and - Go Wings !

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
'Canes fan here. I come in peace.
I was wondering if you could do us a favor today, and deny Buffalo of points?
It would help us with the whole 'making the playoffs' thing.

Thank you, and - Go Wings !

Just to warn you, not really the agenda of most of our board. They are rooting for a 6-5 regulation loss..

Though with Howard going as long as only kids contribute and it is a little lower scoring and we do actually trade him you could talk them into like a 3-2 or 4-3 loss.:laugh:

Reactions: HisNoodliness

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Looked okay on the next shift. That did look weird there though, I think they might have been caught on each others equipment cause the Sabres player stayed down as well.
I saw him standing hunched over on the end of the bench afterward. He's fine though.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Looked okay on the next shift. That did look weird there though, I think they might have been caught on each others equipment cause the Sabres player stayed down as well.

Hes actually alredy had a couple good shifts tonight as well. Hopefully hes kinda turning the corner over the last bit of the season

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Hes actually alredy had a couple good shifts tonight as well. Hopefully hes kinda turning the corner over the last bit of the season
I think what TZE alluded to in the last GDT was correct, he saw when he was in the AHL that he belongs in the NHL, confidence coupled with a little rest and he's been able to impact the game more.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Almost forgot this game started at 1. Seems like we were outplaying them looking at the shot totals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad