GDT: Wings vs sabres 1:00 pm et 2/9/19

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Can't believe I drove from Toronto to Buffalo to watch this game live. I guess I'm still a die-hard fan even though I've made a conscious effort to pay less attention to the season in recent years.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Can't believe I drove from Toronto to Buffalo to watch this game live. I guess I'm still a die-hard fan even though I've made a conscious effort to pay less attention to the season in recent years.
Yeah, they can be a tough team to watch with their lack of talent.

I'm going to Vegas in two weeks and got tickets to see the Golden Knights against the Jets. Should be a good one. :)

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Not an entertaining game at all. Best part was when Abby missed a first line shift in favor of AA after his giveaway. Didn’t last long tho

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
If Mantha was wired like Larkin, he would have never been available at 20th overall. You win some, you lose some.

He still might improve in that area, but chances are good that he is what he is... and I wouldn't mind including him in the right trade for a defenseman, if it came along.
True, still he doesn’t even look like the same guy he was the last two years, where he might have been inconsistent but had games he looked dominant. Even with a lack of drive he should be a 50+ point player every year.

Reactions: jkutswings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad