GDT: Wings vs sabres 1:00 pm et 2/9/19

taliababa

Jun 4, 2009
Abdelkader with another fine decision on the penalty. f*** off you worthless :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Draw has to come out, Scandella came below the dots.

Very disappointed the coaches aren't following through on Abdelkader like they would some other guys in my opinion. His play has warranted him not playing. No justification, this feels like favorites being played that he continues to get a shift right now. He badly needed a time to sit and think about how not to play careless losing hockey for the rest of this period.

I get everyone else is already on the scratch him train, but seriously he should be subjected to in game punishment when he is this abysmal... I am at a loss.

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
Playing bottom pairing minutes. He is having a hard enough time with that lately. It is a process, be patient.
How is he having a hard enough time lately? Please explain. is it him not scoring as much, defensive lapses I don't think he's playing that bad but maybe I'm missing something.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
How is he having a hard enough time lately? Please explain. is it him not scoring as much, defensive lapses I don't think he's playing that bad but maybe I'm missing something.
His defense has been shaky. His offense hasn't been there lately either. He looks timid in his own zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->