GDT: Wings vs bruins 7:30 pm et 3/31/19 nbcsn

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Holy shit!! Off the crossbar and out. Well that was their best chance. We're probably winning this one too.

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
God this teams making me sick to my stomach, Can't believe this is happening after going through this all year and being hopeful of a top pick. I should say the past 5 years since I been calling for a rebuild for roughly that long. Locking ourselves in to be middle of the pack for the next 10 years unless something drastically and unexpectedly happens to change that.

Starting to wonder if this is why some teams rebuilds end up taking so long. They take off to early with some decent players they acquired before they fully committed to rebuilding. Say players like Mantha, AA, Bert before they ever really allowed themselves to bottom out. Would be interesting to break down teams rebuilds from the very start and the failed phases they went through before becoming successful. I follow pretty much every rebuilding team but never went that far with it.

My dynasty cap team is thankful of Berts points tonight though. Championship match going for back-to-back 48 team championships.

Last edited:

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Y’all gotta chill man. Our chance for a top 3 pick dropped 1% for each pick. It is barely a difference.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
If Mantha can bottle this up and use it mid-December or whenever it looks like he doesn't give a shit.....

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Boston defense just did not care tonight. Great play by the Wings but that was also some serious olé defense.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
This is the new bar for #39... He can become Elite if he plays like this every night

The part that confuses me, and I’m sure everyone else on here, we know he’s capable of games like this. Capable of stretches like this (5 goals, 7 assists in the last 5 games)...With how f***ing great this must for him to have a night like tonight, how does he not bust ass every single night to feel the same rush?

Reactions: RedWingzz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad