GDT: Wings @ Kings 10:30 EST

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
I never try to root against anyone wearing the Winged Wheel but the last few seasons really test a fan patience.. Abby has rebounded a tiny bit, just by putting a little more effort in the year. He still is a black hole but Frans can still skate and for the most part has produced as a middle 6 player for his career.. He literally looks scared to be on the ice, avoiding the puck and any contact. You can tell when a player isn't in the game emotionally, you almost try to stay away from the play because you fear you may have to make a play.
im thinking maybe he has concussion issue / fear

Titan6lie

Mar 11, 2019
That seems to be an ongoing issue wit the whole team. There appears to be no defensive system, it's Mites chasing the puck every time.

I watched the Caps game yesterday, they play good positional defense. Forwards trust the D to do their job.

I'm not sure if it's the coaching or if the forwards just don't trust the D and goalie. There is just way too much puck chasing by everyone.
Defense gotta trust the forwards. Gotta give the D a target to pass to....just don't see our forwards playing well without the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad