Will you continue to watch NHL playoffs when all Canadian teams are out?

Will you continue to watch NHL playoffs when all Canadian teams are out?

• Total voters

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
It is very interesting that since Bettman took over NHL 25 years ago and moved the league office from Toronto to NYC that not 1 single Canadian team has WON the CUP. Absolute garbage. But a fact. The odds of this occurring is less than 1%. But of course Bettman is above that. Yeah right. We got lawyer hockey going on now. CAP hockey. Have fun with that BS.

Alright. Bye! Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Enjoy your Tim Hortons Coffee on May 2-4 at your Huntsville Cottage (soundtrack: Tragically Hip).

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
After Toronto was eliminated fans should have immediately stayed up and watched game #7 of the Vegas vs SJ game ..

It was outstanding and highly entertaining. That 3rd period might have been the best period of hockey all season.
all except for that bogus call

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
I watch hockey because it's hockey, not because of Canadian teams. If anything, I can't stand the whole "cheer for them because they're Canadian" angle

Reactions: mikeyz

Luminiferous

Oct 11, 2018
After that Vegas game 7, no. Too much frustration on my end. At least for now. I watch hockey generally. Not just Canadian teams. I was going to watch CBJ games, I still may. That team is fun to watch.

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands
I'll watch for sure the Avs vs Sharks series and keep an eye on the Blues vs Stars series (probably the highlights).

In the East I don't care that much. Might even be forced to cheer for the Bruins if the Islanders advance (and the Bruins also). But will do that on the scoreboard.

member 262271

I can barely watch when they’re in! Maybe once they figure out what the rules actually are I can finally enjoy this sport. Ah hell i’m never gonna enjoy it am I?

Reactions: Slyfox

DcW

Feb 27, 2018
I watch for the pleasure of seeing the Bruins lose...it's not going well thus far

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
I watch but don't go out of my way to catch a game. I tend to try and follow any "local" players from my area that may still be competing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad