Speculation: Will Burmistrov return to the Jets??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Burmi is listed at 5'11 159 lbs for the WHC. Damn, I was hoping he'd put on some muscle while back home in Russia.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Can't be. Plus he used to be 6'1.

Heights and weights are sometimes hard to believe. I am 6' and my buddy is 5'9" and he has met Duncan Keith and said if Keith is 6'0 (my height) he'll eat his shirt, he said Keith is barely taller than him. He has hung out with Toby as well and said they are about the same height.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Heights and weights are sometimes hard to believe. I am 6' and my buddy is 5'9" and he has met Duncan Keith and said if Keith is 6'0 (my height) he'll eat his shirt, he said Keith is barely taller than him. He has hung out with Toby as well and said they are about the same height.

Similarly, people (media) who have worked with Burmi have commented about how he is fairly tall, but lean.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat

Heights and weights are always hard to believe. I was listed at most basketball tournaments as 6'4". Though on the bright side, I generally matched up with the other guys listed at 6'4" pretty well. I was only 6'1".

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Oh that's his NHL height, it's really a simple formula for instance take your height and add two inches the total is your NHL height.;)

Sip .........its a true measurement........... they just take the players height measurement b4 practice starts when he has his skates on.:laugh:

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
There's no way Burmi is 159 lbs. No one who is 159 can take down Chara with a shoulder-to-shoulder check.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Now that the world's are over, let's get this going again. Didn't Burmi not want to talk about coming back until the world's were over?

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Nhlers are shorter than their roster height. They're at least 2 inches shorter, its how tall they are on Skates. I know this because I'm 6' and Kane is at least an inch shorter than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad