Wild Stadium Series & Alumni Games Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Alumni maybe...

Could be. As far as wearing that in an actual game goes, I suspect if they ever want to do something like that, they'll save it for an eventual Winter Classic. That (and the Canadian equivalent Heritage Classic) seems to be the event where they do more vintage styles, including throwbacks to defunct teams (see: Calgary Tigers and Vancouver Millionaires sweaters).

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
i'd never buy that stadium series jeresy (altho i do think it's ok) but i'd get that north star colored alumni one in a heartbeat

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Aside from the huge arm numbers, I like them. A lot. Yeah, they kinda remind me of Ottawa but it's a good look. I hope we model our new homes after these.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I still have my Rolston jersey. The guy was definitely my favorite player while he was in Minnesota. I remember being so pissed when he wasn't re-signed, but he didn't really have that many good years left.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
I still have my Rolston jersey. The guy was definitely my favorite player while he was in Minnesota. I remember being so pissed when he wasn't re-signed, but he didn't really have that many good years left.

Same here. I thought it was a huge mistake letting him go at the time. His slapper was my favorite part of the Wild for awhile.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Same here. I thought it was a huge mistake letting him go at the time. His slapper was my favorite part of the Wild for awhile.

He had a howitzer. I remember back when Kurtis Foster was good at hockey and we'd have both of them just dropping bombs from the point on the PP. I think Luongo might even be scarred for life because of Rolston. :laugh:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I'm expecting the number of Northstars swag-wearing hipsters to at least quadruple after the Stadium Series/Alumni game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad