Confirmed with Link: Wild Sign Zuccarello 5yrs $6m aav

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
I've always liked Zuccarello because of the way he plays, but his personality is turning out to be outstanding!
You didn't get the joke between good friends? Zucca understand and accept Mika for being the better hockey player. He always teased Hank too, and bragged about how easy it was to put the puck behind him. And he celebrated load every time he scored on Hank during practice. Hank was crying when Zucc was traded from Rangers

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
You didn't get the joke between good friends? Zucca understand and accept Mika for being the better hockey player. He always teased Hank too, and bragged about how easy it was to put the puck behind him. And he celebrated load every time he scored on Hank during practice. Hank was crying when Zucc was traded from Rangers

I did get the joke. If I hadn't, I wouldn't be saying his personality is outstanding, I'd be saying he's a jerk.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
It's true what Zuccarello said though, he did carry Zibanejad on his back most of the time. Zuccarello is certainly the better player, as stats show.

But of course Zibanejad knows the tweet was just for fun, all the Swedes on the Rangers are close friends of Zuccarello.

teon

Nov 2, 2013
Webster, If you are Zucc's buddy, please relax, calm down, what ever. He is gonna be all right, but please don't embarrass other Norwegian Zucc fans by your too Zucc comments.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
He's a very smart / Hi hockey IQ player
I guess he has to be at his size but he seems to play much bigger than his size

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
And they fired Fenton? He's a genius :DD
A genius doesn't fit a team of forward talent, then has to go over spend in free agency to make up for it.

Signing Zucc wasn't genius, it was a required no brainer for a team wanting to compete.

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut on occasion.

Reactions: AJ Thelen

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I will compare him to Panarin the whole season and we will see how productive a player can be be for 11.6 mil $ - he will play with a lot of pressure with that salary in NY. :)
I`m still worried that Rangers GM let him go for almost nothing about a season ago especially since they found chemistry before that trade window.

Reactions: fredrikstad

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Hi Wild fans,

seems to me not enough Rangers fans came by to tell you, that you got one of the best players around.

He may be small, but he's a warrior with the biggest heart! We told Dallas fans, guess we got tired coming here and tell you the same.

I'm just gonna leave this here, in case you haven't seen it.

*credit for the video goes to @Loffen

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
There sure are a lot of Zuccarello fanboys (in a good way). I think that says a lot about him. Can't wait to see his impact this season.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
I was perusing the Avs GDT last night and on more than one occasion, posters were wondering why they didn’t go after Zuccarello, and how they wish they had him.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I was perusing the Avs GDT last night and on more than one occasion, posters were wondering why they didn’t go after Zuccarello, and how they wish they had him.

I heard the Avs did make him an offer. But Mats said it came down to two teams, Minnesota and Florida, both offered 5 years. And it was the total package that brought him here. He was flattered by Wild's approach, Leipold and Boudreau very active in talks. Minnesota is the state of hockey, and also little Norway. There was no doubt in his mind.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Exzactly...Florida...poof! A bunch of sand and wimmins walking around in bikinis. Who needs that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad