Post-Game Talk: Wild beat Leafs 4-3 in shootout

Bg19

May 12, 2021
Fair amount to say, but why bother...You go into a tough building and matchup and play a guy who has one 60th my ability to play defence in the NHL...

Justin hell, deflates the energy of me, towards watching a leafs game and he seems to have the same effect on the entire team

Classic example of someone being satisfired with a few million...

I was there, same age as him, he just doesn't give a crap.

He is killing the team energy, and it has to be, because he is on display...

I have a message for the gm's of the NHL...

He had heart, but as soon as he hit the trailor park heroe mark...

He has lost all desire, so he he a real life example of a , guywho will live in a trailor parks and live out of his car...

Dubie stop, stop playing this flop;...

One shit player, one 'bad apple' spoils the whole deal

dubas and keefe lost this game playing holl...

guy is done book it
Justin Holl is absolutely trash he's like the 2021 Marincin but way worse

Reactions: shaner8989

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The Commissioner sets the tone, and Gary Bettman takes every opportunity he sees to dunk on the Leafs, and everyone else thus sees that it's okay to do so...

Gary Bettman is like an annoying character on Seinfeld and that’s why the NHL basically feels like a sitcom. Very curious to see how history will remember him.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Has anything been mentioned about Marners injury?

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
BTW, that was definitely a penalty, the slash on Spezza. Brodin gets away with it if he doesn't injure Spezza but it's still a slash that ended Spezza's rush abruptly. (And may have put Spezza on the shelf)

Minnesota's a dirty team. How running a goalie in his crease including contact with the head on an open play isn't a penalty is beyond me. Then again that one ref didn't call a trip right in front of him that his partner had to call. The same ref teed up the puck for Foligno's goal because the ref was out of position.

After all of that, it's probably a Leafs' player who might get in the most trouble for the game. Kase's tripping penalty was a slew foot (accidental or not) plus the Wild player hit the back of his head on the ice. I'd suspect at least a fine to remind Kase that those are dangerous plays.

TiMo15

Nov 8, 2008
Justin Holl is absolutely trash he's like the 2021 Marincin but way worse

At least Marincin played simple as 6th defenceman and didn't cost anything. Protected Holl made Dubas looked like one of his worst move.

Reactions: Polaris1010

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
Joey Anderson didn't look very good in his early shifts and from that point Keefe kept him off the ice. Too bad, I was hoping for more from him. Is there another option from the Marlies? Seney seems to be a very energetic little player. Maybe he's a better choice.

Reactions: fahad203

Enniskillen

Jan 16, 2021
Why nobody beat the cr.p out of foligno for hitting soup’s head? I am sure reaves would have dealt with him. Or any other team for that matter. Both bros suck.

Reactions: Nineteen67

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
I feel bad for Campbell. Got rocked to end the period, his teammates didn’t do shit, and then took the L in the shootout in a game he stood on his head for

You are hands down the most pessimistic fan I have ever seen. For all the good surrounding this team right now, you choose to focus and dwell on just the negatives and continuously shit on the players. I seriously question whether or not you are actually even a real fan lol, it's crazy. 9/10 of your posts are you shitting on the team/players even when they are playing extremely well.

The boys were quite easily the better team tonight. Holl was trash as usual. Apart from him everyone played well. There's always some puck luck involved in a game, Minny played a fine game overall too but got the bounces in their favor, that's all it is. Stop trying to make it seem like we played a poor game and left Soup out to dry. We should have won this game but didn't, it's fine. Move on to the next one and keep the intensity up.

Reactions: cipher

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
Leafs played with tons of battle and effort to come back from 3-0 and our goalie held it down and didn't let in a deflating goal, difference between Campbell and Andersen.
I thought Dermott played very poorly. Think we could've won it in overtime if Marner played.

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
Joey Anderson didn't look very good in his early shifts and from that point Keefe kept him off the ice. Too bad, I was hoping for more from him. Is there another option from the Marlies? Seney seems to be a very energetic little player. Maybe he's a better choice.
Seney is another Anderson. Alex Stevees is the guy you want

Reactions: fahad203

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad