Not open for further replies.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
DONT STOP THE PARTY! Yeaaaah

//Gotta play it in repeat now.

Way ahead of you.

Me. Every man on this board should grow a playoff beard.

What if you've already grown a regular season beard?

Not trying to start anything, but I am sure that the people complaining that we made the playoffs and we are keeping Yeo, would be complaining if we lost and missed the playoffs.

Is what it is People will complain if we win a Stanley Cup.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
I've had to many emotions run through me the last 48 hours to accurately say anything coherent. My only true feeling is the for the sake of the organization itself, one that is absolutely still headed in the right direction, winning tonight arguably is the most important win since game 7 of the 03 Semi-finals, and for now I can leave it at that.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I've had to many emotions run through me the last 48 hours to accurately say anything coherent. My only true feeling is the for the sake of the organization itself, one that is absolutely still headed in the right direction, winning tonight arguably is the most important win since game 7 of the 03 Semi-finals, and for now I can leave it at that.
Disagree. This game cost us 5 more Cups. :sarcasm:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Me. Every man on this board should grow a playoff beard.

Sorry, I'm out. I'm getting married next Saturday and the future Mrs would probably drug me and shave me while unconscious if I said no to shaving for the wedding day.

Maybe next year :laugh:

10dynasty38*

I just want to see whats best for the team. immediate satisfaction this is great. Long term not so good, I'm still behind the team. I'm just more patient than most i guess. I never expected this years team to do much. and I think a playoff miss would of been a great shot across the bow for the orginization. Now as it stands. its status quo.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
You know I love the Wild. It hurts you think i dont. I am so positve the Wild will be done within 6 after watching there last 10 games I will buy everyone in here a dinner at Hooters if the Wild take Chicago. Up to 30 people, the regulars. I promise.

And you're going to be sending gift certificates to everyone on this board not located within the Twin Cities too, right?

This may be a problem.

Whats the issue?

Way ahead of you.

What if you've already grown a regular season beard?

Is what it is People will complain if we win a Stanley Cup.

you grow a HERMIT beard.

10dynasty38*

And you're going to be sending gift certificates to everyone on this board not located within the Twin Cities too, right?

Whats the issue?

you grow a HERMIT beard.

No. I will pick and choose who gets the dinners. I know the regulars here. that is the condition.

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
So because the Jackets had a good second half, they're suppose to be in? I didn't realize that the last couple of months is a reason to bypass teams and make them more deserving. When did they change the rules? Even when we went on that win streak, it shouldn't matter because the Jackets "deserved" it more, eh? And I can recall some games in the last month where the only thing keeping the Jackets from losing was their goalie.

Don't get me wrong. The Jackets have been playing better than the Wild, and Minny choked a lot this week. But in the end, everybody played the same number of times, and they fell short. We've been there before.

Exactly. Maybe the Jackets shouldn't have started out the season with a record of 5-12 or whatever. I am not sure of the record, but it was terrible.

10dynasty38*

Maybe it turns out to be 32 or 33. whatever. If the Wild take chicago i really dont care. I have the money.
'

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
winning tonight arguably is the most important win since game 7 of the 03 Semi-finals, and for now I can leave it at that.
Short-term it's likely to only be important to Leipold's pocketbook.

Long-term it may have been the worst thing for the fans.

We'll see which way it goes.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Wild fans better grab up those tickets fast, because some Hawks/Wild games at the Xcel were nearly 50/50 in fan support. We need to fill that place with Wild fans!

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Sorry, I'm out. I'm getting married next Saturday and the future Mrs would probably drug me and shave me while unconscious if I said no to shaving for the wedding day.

Maybe next year :laugh:

Man. Beard is dudely. Gals love dudes. Stay strong :D

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
That's the worst case scenario.

So at worst you match Crosby's playoff peach fuzz and with a little more effort you out-class one of the best hockey players in the game today. Big deal. Grow it out. Support your team.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Wild fans better grab up those tickets fast, because some Hawks/Wild games at the Xcel were nearly 50/50 in fan support. We need to fill that place with Wild fans!

You know this is absolutely true. We can NOT let Hawks fans get even close to their usual representation at the X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad