GDT: Wild @ Avalanche - 4/27/13 - 6:30PM CDT - FSN, FS-WI, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Hey at the very least the New Jersey and Detroit fans that said Suter and Parise would never see the playoffs again were wrong.

They are the ones being so loud on the main board. Any hate we are getting comes from: Devils, Preds, Detroit and Edmonton fans.

Love this Suter interview.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Me. Every man on this board should grow a playoff beard.

I usually keep a small beard going, but I never shaved it for 2 months last years playoffs and I couldn't wait to get it off. I'll keep the usual beard going but I'm gonna trim it throughout lol. Can't stand a thick beard

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
jersey...out
nashy...out

minny...in

and coyle is an f-ing beast...future is bright..this is just the start

lets hope pommer can get back in and boom...shocker...2nd round might be good with anny or vanny...

Munber1

Jun 5, 2011
You guys can beat Chicago. Just ignore the temptation to get out of position trying to match their speed...let them skate around all fancy-like with their noses in the air, maintain your positions, take the body, and watch for an opportunity or two to crash their net...bore and frustrate them and send them home crying. No team is that much above another team...just play to your strengths, not theirs.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
LOL! I will happily not be included in this. :laugh:

Pfff. Everyone shaves something.

I usually keep a small beard going, but I never shaved it for 2 months last years playoffs and I couldn't wait to get it off. I'll keep the usual beard going but I'm gonna trim it throughout lol. Can't stand a thick beard

Stop complaining, its THE WILD in THE PLAYOFFS

I could stop shaving the legs. But it's shorts weather. :(

Oh come on.

10dynasty38*

I will be cheering the team on big time against Chicago. I just think into the future and I only hope this minor victory dont effect the big picture. The Wild really do need a new coach. I don't wanna see yeo here next year. We just beat the worst team in the league by 1` goal barely to make the playoffs to more than likely get ousted by chicago in 4 or 5. sorry if im not excited.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I will be cheering the team on big time against Chicago. I just think into the future and I only hope this minor victory dont effect the big picture. The Wild really do need a new coach. I don't wanna see yeo here next year. We just beat the worst team in the league by 1` goal barely to make the playoffs to more than likely get ousted by chicago in 4 or 5. sorry if im not excited.

1311620728168.gif

Puckschmuck*

Congrats guys! Glad you beat out the lowly BlowJackets for a playoff spot! I'll be cheering for you this year, however come next year when we are in the same division, I'll have to wish you the worst of luck for the rest of your lives :D

10dynasty38*

Listen. Does anyone really have the illusion of playoff success this year? I'm not trying to be the bad guy. I just think long term it would of been better had this **** been nipped in the bud.Shorten the misery. I'll cheer the Wild games 1-5 or 6 and I'm on board with the short term happiness. Long term it dont bode well if Yeo stays on board.

SP1966

Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas
Listen. Does anyone really have the illusion of playoff success this year? I'm not trying to be the bad guy. I just think long term it would of been better had this **** been nipped in the bud.Shorten the misery. I'll cheer the Wild games 1-5 or 6 and I'm on board with the short term happiness. Long term it dont bode well if Yeo stays on board.

Yeo wasn't going anyplace anyways so enjoy the ride however many games they make it!

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
Not trying to start anything, but I am sure that the people complaining that we made the playoffs and we are keeping Yeo, would be complaining if we lost and missed the playoffs.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

Man, I agree with you that it is better long term for this team to jettison Yeo, but for ****s sake it is the playoffs we are talking about here. There's a reason we considered this game a win/win. win we get playoffs, lose we lose Yeo.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So because the Jackets had a good second half, they're suppose to be in? I didn't realize that the last couple of months is a reason to bypass teams and make them more deserving. When did they change the rules? Even when we went on that win streak, it shouldn't matter because the Jackets "deserved" it more, eh? And I can recall some games in the last month where the only thing keeping the Jackets from losing was their goalie.

Don't get me wrong. The Jackets have been playing better than the Wild, and Minny choked a lot this week. But in the end, everybody played the same number of times, and they fell short. We've been there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad