3W1Utf2.gif

_______________________________________________​

:wild @ :avs

6:30PM CDT
PEPSI CENTER
DENVER, COLORADO
FS-N, FS-WI, ALT

Minnesota Wild: 25-19-3, 2nd in Northwest Division, 8th in Western Conference

Colorado Avalanche: 16-24-7, 5th in Northwest Division, 15th in Western Conference

Possible Wild Lines:

Parise-Koivu-Coyle
Clutterbuck-Cullen-Setoguchi
Bouchard-Brodziak-Mitchell
Dowell-Konopka-Rupp

Suter-Brodin
Stoner-Spurgeon
Gilbert-Falk

Backstrom
Harding

sz0C0C0.gif

team_of_18_000_by_autumnsteinmetz-d2xvxok.jpg

Last edited:

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
It's Judgment Day. A lot depends on if Bäckström can get his act together this fast. I think he'll fight and give all the sisu he has. We'll see soon enough if it's enough to get us into the playoffs.

Billy Mays Here*

Don't really even care if we win it or not at this point. The only good thing that can happen is that we win and Detroit loses so we get the 7th seed. A part of me wants us to lose and miss the playoffs so there's a better chance Yeo gets fired, but it's the freakin' playoffs. Not sure I can root against not making the playoffs, especially when we have no 1st round pick.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
2-1 OT win. Kaptain with 2 goals and the crowd goes bananas.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I just don't even know how to respond anymore. They beat LA then last night's massacre happens?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Pretty sure I'm going to have a heart attack during this game.

10dynasty38*

I didn't watch the game last night, I had a prior engagement, now I'm glad I didn't. I didn't even check the score. I was positive i'd wake up with the Wild neatly tucked away in a playoff spot. Wow! What an epic failure.

A team loaded with this much talent just giving up. All i can think of is maybe it's the leadership on the team knowing this team can't win with Yeo at the helm and they will sacrifice the season to make this team better long term. They have to know Yeo will get canned if we miss the playoffs.

I think it's clear serious changes need to be made. The best thing for this team right now is to miss the playoffs and fire Yeo. If somehow we get into the playoffs, this team has the skill to win, it just doesn't have the heart and still hasn't found an identity. I seen that when we didn't respond after are players were being run.

I'd say there is always next year, but it will be the same thing until we clean out the Bouchards, Brodziaks, Stoners, and Clutterbucks. they apparently have all got comfortable just receiving paychecks.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
:(. I would have loved to see them play spoiler.
But after that *'"§$%!"§$*#! gimmick point they picked up in the SO last night, I will have to jump on your bandwagon for one game.

How good does your team usually react to pressure? (I saw last night but do they always fold like a chair?)

Usually we get out ***** beaten down when facing pressure, on some special occasions the on ice product is considered harmful to children and thus comes with an FDA warning.

THEALLKNOWING*

Joe Sacco is going to put his first line out to start the game. Yeo will put our first line out the start the game. Only all of Sacco's first liners will immediately drop the gloves, Parise will get pummeled due to size, Koivu/Coyle will do okay, Yeo won't know how to respond. About this time Lapanta and Greenlay will talk about how well Backstrom does in games after he has been pulled. Next year, if Backstrom still with the team (hopefully only in a back-up role), they will have something new to talk about. How good Backstrom has been in games after the prior two he has been pulled!

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Joe Sacco is going to put his first line out to start the game. Yeo will put our first line out the start the game. Only all of Sacco's first liners will immediately drop the gloves, Parise will get pummeled due to size, Koivu/Coyle will do okay, Yeo won't know how to respond. About this time Lapanta and Greenlay will talk about how well Backstrom does in games after he has been pulled. Next year, if Backstrom still with the team (hopefully only in a back-up role), they will have something new to talk about. How good Backstrom has been in games after the prior two he has been pulled!

Who do you suggest should be our starter next season? Harding? Kuemper? Sorry, but I have a hard time believing either one of them can do it. Harding's health situation is uncertain and Kuemper isn't ready for that kind of responsibility yet. There are also next to no good FA goalies available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad