Why is Oscar Klefbom so underrated?

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Waitttttttt you think Larsson is better then Klefbom? You are a Oilers fan? You watched the games?

What in the hell.

When I need someone to close out a game I'm looking at Larsson over Klefbom 10/10 times. Just saying. I love Klefbom have followed him from before the draft have his jersey, but he's still too passive and inconsistent defensively to be considered a #1. Larsson is a rock and his offensive game shone in the playoffs. Right now Lars is better.
Depends what you value in a dman. Overall impact in a game Klefbom wins. Best defensively It's Larsson.

TheCLAM

Oct 11, 2012
Niagara Falls
I do not get it. People talk like he is a second pairing Dman. His stats show he is one of the best Dmen in the NHL.

He had a amazing year after continuing his great play from the year before he got injured.

IMO he is a top 10 Dman in the league and has one of the best contracts in the NHL (if not the best for a non rookie) all at the age of 23!

How many more years of dominate play does he have to produce to get mentioned among the elite? Is it the fact that he is a Oiler and there is massive hatred towards the fanbase?

wyn9A.png

B/C you're reinforcing your bias by using a GAR argument to support your view

This is why he is over-rated

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad