Why are the Flames a better organization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
I would have taken Bennett 10 times out of 10.

Better compete level, better skater, and grittier then Draisaitl and I think the offense will be a saw off.

I think the Oilers trade Draisaitl as part of a package for a top pairing dman.
wait what? :laugh:

funny enough, Bennett and Drai had the exact same stats after 10 games (1G-2A-3 pts)
no one ever questions if Bennett is being "ruined"

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
I'm taking Drai over benette any day of the week. Oilers haven't been fair to the kid even when he scores in the ahl he doesn't even smile. He was by far our best player at camp did everything plus more that he was ask to do. Now we are bringing up the entire ahl team to play a position that he showed he could play effectively. Not to mention how we treated him last year. If I'm him I'm praying I'm traded or leaving as soon as I'm able. He should of been here to start the year enough said.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Yeah but I don't see his mobility translating to the NHL as a C. I think he'll be an amazing winger though.

This has been done to death but disagree completely. His game is tailor made for centre. Thornton is quite slow and he's done okay as a centre. Drai already has good top end speed. Just needs to work on acceleration and agility, both of which look improved this year.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
:handclap: Agreed. Flames got a PP that should have been a Sens PP. Why do the refs suck so much this year.

I didn't see this game so I can't comment on that. What I will say is the quality of officiating in all sports seems to have dropped dramatically in the last few years. I blame it on video reviews. These guys don't care if they get calls right anymore because of it. I also wonder if the leagues have dropped their standards because of it. The irony here being that close calls revert back to what the officials originally called. So if that's screwed up the call stays screwed up. The CFL is another thing altogether. They've always had abysmal officiating but now nobody understands the rules anymore so the video reviews are even more baffling.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
I'm taking Drai over benette any day of the week. Oilers haven't been fair to the kid even when he scores in the ahl he doesn't even smile. He was by far our best player at camp did everything plus more that he was ask to do. Now we are bringing up the entire ahl team to play a position that he showed he could play effectively. Not to mention how we treated him last year. If I'm him I'm praying I'm traded or leaving as soon as I'm able. He should of been here to start the year enough said.

lol. I hope they trade him just to see your reaction. LD will be fine, let him develop down there and take his time in doing so.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I'm sorry to have to do this. But these sort of threads to discuss and rip on another team aren't allowed.

I'm going to have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad