Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
If they fought I’d start a GoFundMe campaign for Jake Paul’s funeral services because he’d get killed by Kane.

It wouldn’t be a good fight.

Reactions: seagull and bert

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Paul can be an asshole(though funny at times), but make no mistake about it he would punish Kane. If you need proof go look at his fight against Robinson. Jake is actually a good amateur boxer.

Truth is I would absolutely love to see it. It'd be the one boxing fight I'd want to see.

I actually kind of like these youtubers boxing the shit out each other :laugh:

Kane's platform is to small compared to Jake's though. Jake wants to fight people with big brands and followers that will enhance his brand and bring him followers.

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
Can't they both lose?

4dd36a789c67b1340380277cc8693ab7.gif

Reactions: Kelly

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
How much training does Kane really do though. He obviously knows how to fight but does he box as apart of his daily workouts? It’s one thing to know what your doing, it’s another to be able to use it against someone else who specifically trains and constantly does it.

If the fight happened right now I’d say Paul. Hypothetically if both strictly trained for a year for it idk who I’d pick. That would be a fun fight.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
“At age 11, Evander started working out with his dad in the rigors of a boxing gym. By 14, he was spending two hours in the gym four days a week doing push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, step-ups, jumping rope, punching speed bags, heavy bags, shadow boxing and sparring.”
He did pull-ups? Jake Paul is done.
Lmao this is like saying Panarin would beat Jake Paul up because Panarin does sparring in the offseason. How many actual boxing matches had Kane been in? I’m pretty sure Paul has been training his whole life too

bergeronsboys

Jan 10, 2014
ON
Lmao this is like saying Panarin would beat Jake Paul up because Panarin does sparring in the offseason. How many actual boxing matches had Kane been in?
Just a quote from an article - I only posted it since many posters said without evidence that Kane has had no training. I agree he is an NHLer not a boxer but he clearly has had training from the age of 14 and his father continues to train competitive boxers. Perhaps he would not be as out of his element as some think. The pull ups mean nothing I don’t know why you referenced that, but not many 14 year olds use speed bags and shadow box 4 times a week.

Reactions: Ryan Michaels

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Paul can be an asshole(though funny at times), but make no mistake about it he would punish Kane. If you need proof go look at his fight against Robinson. Jake is actually a good amateur boxer.

Truth is I would absolutely love to see it. It'd be the one boxing fight I'd want to see.

The fight against a 5'9 former NBA player with no history of boxing is proof that an NHL player that fights well in the NHL, with a history growing up boxing would lose? Kanes dad was a boxer, his cousin fought for the heavyweight title and at the olympics. Kane probably hasnt boxed a lot recently (not sure if he uses boxing in the offseason as training) but he definitely has a longer history and familiarity with boxing than Paul does.

Paul winning against small NBAplayers and singers with no boxing history that are small isnt proof at all

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think a lot of people also are unaware of the difference between types of fights.

Street fight-Often times, the most versatile and adaptable fighter to different styles of fighting will win.

Hockey fight-Usually biggest guy wins

Boxing-Boxing fights require the most technique. If the fighting skill is roughly equal, the bigger fighter will probably win. I can guarantee you that a real boxer whose 5’8 160 would destroy Zdeno Chara. Chara wouldn’t last two rounds with the top middleweights in the world.

I say this from having been in all those types of fights, and having done many different types of fighting training throughout my childhood.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
Fighting someone on the ice is way different than boxing someone in a ring. Even if Kane grew up around boxing this guy Paul has been actively training and fighting for a few years now. What kind of training can Kane actually put in between now with the season around the corner and August 31st the day he challenged Paul to fight.

I also saw Reaves was one of the other guys who called out Paul. If one of them was going to represent NHL players here, I would rather have him do it.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I RT'd all of it because I wanna see it happen :laugh: but I think Jake Paul would easily win. I've seen many hockey fans suggest otherwise, but fighting in the ring is way different than on ice
Good point Kane has more experience boxing.

There should not be a single vote for Kane, he has no training or experience.

Jake Paul doesn't have a ton of experience either but has 2 more boxing matches than Kane does
Lol do you even bother to look anything up before you post? So consistent from thread to thread.

Lmao this is like saying Panarin would beat Jake Paul up because Panarin does sparring in the offseason. How many actual boxing matches had Kane been in? I’m pretty sure Paul has been training his whole life too
Thats not the same thing at all actually. If you cant see why then I dont know what to tell you. Half the battle is being able to take a punch. Has Nate Robinson ever really been in a fight? Kane is tough, has trained and is undoubtedly the tougher man. He is the better athlete and has a serious mean streak while growing up training in boxing. Jake Paul has yet to fight a real fighter. Good for him he beat up a few guys that have never fought that wont be the case in this scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kupo

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Kanes father was a boxer and he has a cousin whos fought for the heavyweight title. Im sure he knows a thing or too

Ok, what's the win record for Kane in the ring?

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I just want to see Lehner and Evander Kane square off.

Sharks and Golden Knights fans would lose their minds if that were to happen. It'd be up there for whenever Reaves and Evander fight.

I don't know what's worse, being associated with Jake Paul or Evander Kane losing to Jake Paul. For obvious reasons I have a strong dislike for Evander.

I bet JP wouldn't last a second with Dustin Byfuglien.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Ok, what's the win record for Kane in the ring?
Not sure - but Jake Paul is an impressive and intimidating 2-0.

His first win was against this feared YouTuber:
E7CB4D58-1BFC-4FA8-9B5F-ADF063566E86.jpeg

It takes a lot of skill, hard work, determination, effort, talent, and balls of steel to defeat a physical specimen like this 5”7 brawler.

Not even sure prime Ali would last very long in the ring against 2-0 Jake ‘I’ve been sparring for a couple of years’ Paul.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
If Kane had the patience to just sit back and wait for Paul to miss, then Kane would knock Paull out.

I saw a lot of mistakes out of Paul against Robinson, but Robinson had zero fighting skill or smarts to make him pay for it.

Paul kept throwing these off-balance overhand punches that left him completely exposed to getting rocked with an undercut to the face. The problem is that Robinson kept moving forward into these punches, rather than slipping away.

If Paul misses one of those punches against someone who actually knows any boxing technique, then he is going to eat an uppercut and get knocked-out.

Reactions: Paul4587

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
if it's a boxing match, i might think it would be even. if MMA, then Paul takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad