• Evander Kane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I'm watching Kane rant and rave and twitter and all I keep thinking is that if I were the Sharks, I'd be like "could you f***ing not?"
I RT'd all of it because I wanna see it happen :laugh: but I think Jake Paul would easily win. I've seen many hockey fans suggest otherwise, but fighting in the ring is way different than on ice

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I RT'd all of it because I wanna see it happen :laugh: but I think Jake Paul would easily win. I've seen many hockey fans suggest otherwise, but fighting in the ring is way different than on ice
Yeah, like, apparently what I gathered from the other thread is that this cat trains in boxing pretty regularly.

Boxing is a sport in and of itself and you can't beat somebody who knows how to do it just because you can fight.

If it was just a straight-up fight and Kane could grab him, it might be different.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Ah, some sort of former youtuber and now he is a amateur boxer?
okay...

And seems to beaten a former NBA player, prior to Tyson's comeback exhibition bout...:huh:
Circus came early... late :skeptic:

Reactions: bluuuurr

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
There should not be a single vote for Kane, he has no training or experience.

Jake Paul doesn't have a ton of experience either but has 2 more boxing matches than Kane does

Reactions: uncleben

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Paul can be an asshole(though funny at times), but make no mistake about it he would punish Kane. If you need proof go look at his fight against Robinson. Jake is actually a good amateur boxer.

Truth is I would absolutely love to see it. It'd be the one boxing fight I'd want to see.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Voted for Paul since he at least has two fights but I honestly had no clue that Kane also has a background in boxing/training. Knowing this now, I think Kane would win.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
This is exactly it, and I do believe Kane has some in ring training (though I may be misremembering), but the on-ice fighting and athleticism does not directly translate into the ring, and Kane will lose to the guy (as much of an unlikeable punk and inexperienced professional fighter as he is) who has spent the past chunk of his life training and dedicating himself to it.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Who is Jake Paul???
A YouTuber and former (disgraced) Disney actor turned professional boxer. He's largely know for being a very dislikeable loudmouth who lacks empathy.

His 2 professional bouts were wins on undercards that were glorified exhibition matches (he's only fought other celebs - a YouTuber/gamer and former NBA player Nate Robinson - in their first professional fights), and so it's pretty easy to discount them, but reality is he does have the training and technical experience to put Kane at a major disadvantage (and his wins were pretty legit, also).

Last edited:
Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad