Who should be the next head of the Flames?

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
If Geoff Ward splits up Gaudreau and Monahan for longer than 3 games, I say give him the job full-time and the keys to the city

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
It's going to be Geoff Ward for this season at least. Wish him good luck

forecheck

May 14, 2007
The Flames New Coach: Real Nice Guy apparently- His past is clean.

EKezdJ1VAAAC-vg

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
The new head after this season should be Jarome Iginla, he has been coaching his kids hockey team. If he does good, that great and if he does not do good, who cares we are heading for a rebuild anyway.

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Anybody but Todd Nelson, As an oiler fan I prefer it when the flames suck sooooo You should get craig on it...

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
upload_2019-11-29_12-5-28.jpeg

Not to be mistaken with HHOF Pat Burns, let's consider Monty Burns and the Miracle 1992 Springfield Nuclear Power Plant softball team and the job he did getting them that ring:

- used his own money and recruitment tactics to bring in some of the best players in the sport
- subsequently lost his entire team except Daryl Strawberry prior to the start of championship game. Team still went on to win, evidence of his ability to build elite depth.
- enforced a working culture, per example of Don Mattingly's sideburns
- unorthodox, out of the box thinking and strategy (picture above)
- went with the analytics and made the gutsy call to pinch hit Homer Simpson for Daryl Strawberry, despite Strawberry hitting a homerun in every AB of the game. Simpson got the winning RBI.
- knows how to win big games. Springfield beat arch rival Shelbyville, even with his own money on the line.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Hoping that Ward makes the necessary changes to right the Good Ship Lollipop. Hoping that Ward doesn't just carry on doing the same things that Peters has been doing (minus the racial epitaphs and kicking and punching of course). I hope Ward wasn't previously in charge of the PP (15.9% success rate - 24th best in the league).... then again.... maybe I do because if he was he won't be doing it while HC. Whoever is in charge of the PK... let then continue in that position (85.3% - 4th best in the league).

Come on Geoffy!!! You've got another 55 games to prove that you're NHL HC material.

Khrox

May 31, 2018

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad