Who should be the next head of the Flames?

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I think this is the right choice, according to all accounts the guys like Ward. Give him the reigns and see if he earns the job
Everytime I watched the flames pp I wonder who is the idiot responsible for it.....

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Everytime I watched the flames pp I wonder who is the idiot responsible for it.....
Here’s the solution, he can be head coach, put someone else in charge of PP? Lol I don’t know, I just can’t see them bringing in someone new at this point in the season. They wait until the offseason to do interviews and such

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Ward. Puts another bullet in the gun for Treliving. Let's him see if he has NHL chops the rest of the way this season, and if not we have more time and options to look for a new HC in the offseason.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Someone with offensive imagination.

But I really like Gelinas so would be good seeing what he can do. Guy was the ultimate leader in work ethic and had offensive upside. Could play any forward position and specialty teams. Also seems like a decent character.

Ainsy01

Jun 12, 2014
Pretty sure Iginla is completely focused on his kids' minor hockey and spending time with them before they grow up and move out.

Maybe down the road he'll be interested in getting back into pro hockey in some capacity.

Iginla has never coached any team ever. Why the f*** is he even an option lol. Grow up

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I am humbled lol!
But seriously one of Willie's best strengths is getting teams to play together. I think he would be a good fit for this group.
Wait, you were serious? Lol The same Willie that was notorious for hand feeding 4th liners prime time on the power player and with the Sedins? The same Willie that didn’t believe in line matching and just rolled all 4, which resulted in him getting thoroughly out-coached by Hartley in the playoffs?
RageFace.jpg

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Wait, you were serious? Lol The same Willie that was notorious for hand feeding 4th liners prime time on the power player and with the Sedins? The same Willie that didn’t believe in line matching and just rolled all 4, which resulted in him getting thoroughly out-coached by Hartley in the playoffs?
RageFace.jpg

Yes, that Willie.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I think this is the route that the team goes, also I think this will Brad Trevling's last kick at the can.

Depends. If ownership literally has horrific restrictions on Treliving to the point he literally has less than 20% of all candidates overall as options... I don't see why they can fire him over the coaching issues. Treliving has literally done everything they have asked even with their difficult mandate. You can't really ask for more. I mean, sure you can still fire him, but that's stupid.

I am humbled lol!
But seriously one of Willie's best strengths is getting teams to play together. I think he would be a good fit for this group.

Purple gato tequila shots on the bench plz.

member 290103

NHL radio on Sirius says that Flames will look hard at Drake Berehowsky. Guess he and Treliving go back a ways?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->