Who is the Player You Hate but Want on Your Team?

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
I appreciate all the takes this far and a few addding names to the list. I will add I know 'hate' is a strong word but some of these guys play over the edge and do endanger the careers of other players with their antics hence using the word 'hate'.

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
No one. I don't hate many players. And if I do, it's probably for more than just on-ice reasons. So I wouldn't want that guy on a team I cheer for.

People hate too much.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
I don't want players I hate on my team. I want to continue hating them. And it sucks to root against your own players.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I wish some of you would say Reaves, because many Knights fans are in a mood to let you have him.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
None, I would not touch this Rangers lineup, I love everyone on the team and don't think we need to change anything. Let the kids continue to develop and we're golden.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
I feel most teams have a player that fans despise yet secretly or openly wish were on their team be it one of the Tachook boys, Ryan Reaves, Tom Wilson Brendan Gallagher or Ratboy Marchand just to name a few.

My favorite pests of all time were Esa Tikkanen and Ken Linesman both could get under your skin but still played at a high level.
Loved and still love Tikkanen, I learned so many dirty tricks I used on my ice and roller hockey teams to drive players nuts and get them to slash or trip me and draw penalties. Thank you, Esa for all you taught me!

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
It already happened to my team. I hated Corey Perry for a long time and then Dallas signing him about gave me an stroke. It took me a little bit to warm up to the idea, then the season started and within 15 games my attitude towards him changed. Now i miss the guy.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Loved and still love Tikkanen, I learned so many dirty tricks I used on my ice and roller hockey teams to drive players nuts and get them to slash or trip me and draw penalties. Thank you, Esa for all you taught me!
He was a superpest. I do not think his teammates even liked him but he knew his role and was good at it happy he helped you out haha

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
It already happened to my team. I hated Corey Perry for a long time and then Dallas signing him about gave me an stroke. It took me a little bit to warm up to the idea, then the season started and within 15 games my attitude towards him changed. Now i miss the guy.

That happened to me when the Wild signed Matt Cooke years ago except that I kept hating him.

Reactions: Unspecified

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
How could I forget Corey Perry. He is sooo easy to dislike but I am not sure I would like him on my team. I would Take Reaves over him in a heartbeat.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
John Tavares

Islander fans:

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad