Who is the Player You Hate but Want on Your Team?

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Probably Crosby.

Everyone hates Marchand. But the only way I'd want him on my team is if he came with Bergeron and Pasta.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Avoiding the common answers of: Marchand/Wilson/Gallagher/Tkachuk....

I'd love to have Matthews as 3c for the Oilers or 2C for the Avs but having the 2nd largest salary in the entire NHL definitely nixes that.

JohnCarlsaurus

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Jan 29, 2009
FL
Rasmus Ristolainen has always been a pain in the butt to play against but I'd be fine with him if he ended up here. And it's been awhile since we had a Finn on the team

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
But I like Marchand, so it can't be him.

The answer is probably Auston Matthews or something. I can't stand his stupid mustache.
marchand.png

What about now?

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I could not stand to have Wilson or Marchand or Tkachuk on my team, even if it meant winning the Cup.

People like Tikkanen and Komarov, who could drive opponents crazy without being dirty, are the type I want.

Reactions: johnnyonthspot

mrv52

Jan 22, 2004
Wilson really getting disrespected in here mainly due to recency bias. He is the correct answer and everyone knows it.

Who on Boston is going to try to feed him tomorrow night?

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Wilson really getting disrespected in here mainly due to recency bias. He is the correct answer and everyone knows it.

Who on Boston is going to try to feed him tomorrow night?
Possibly Kevan Miller, he’s back in the lineup. Then he’ll be out for 20 more games with exploded shoulder, hand and knee.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I feel most teams have a player that fans despise yet secretly or openly wish were on their team be it one of the Tachook boys, Ryan Reaves, Tom Wilson Brendan Gallagher or Ratboy Marchand just to name a few.

My favorite pests of all time were Esa Tikkanen and Ken Linesman both could get under your skin but still played at a high level.

I would take Reaves and Gallagher on my team anyday. Not sure about the others but if you could pick any two who would they be?

But why?

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Malkin. Guy ended Willie Mitchell’s time on the Canucks with a dirty hit from behind that got absolutely nothing. But damn is he good. Not as good as he used to be though.

Reactions: Crow

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Reaves because he stands up for his teammates and is physical.

Gallagher because he goes to the dirty areas as they say and exhibits leadership skills.

They are not players who are 'dirtu' but play with an edge.

I totally understand Gallagher, but Reaves is arguably the most replaceable player in the league. He is the last of a dying breed in this league. Don't get me wrong, he is great with fans and to the community here, but outside of that, he really brings nothing to the table as far as winning hockey games. You can find physical players that stand up for their teammates and score more than 4 points. This is coming from a Knights fan.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Miller? The same guy who ran away from Morin the other night?

Even though he has a glass knee and shoulder I’m sure Miller is not afraid to go with Morin. To me, it didn’t seem like the officials would have allowed them to go and Morin may have realized that and didn’t want to get 2 min, smart guy.

But let’s not pretend Miller was running away haha.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Connor McDavid. He sucks, I hate him. But i'd be magnanimous and take him off Edmonton's hands..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->